No announcement yet.

Dallas Stars 2014-2015 Season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swwet, what kinda money is he going to get?

Comment

• Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
      Swwet, what kinda money is he going to get?
      That hasn't been released yet. We'll have to sign an extension for him pretty quick because he goes UFA in the next couple weeks. No word as to what's happening with them shopping Kari around.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Added some nice players recently. Looking forward to this season!

Comment

• Stars opening night vs the Pens btw

Stars are making some good moves IMO.

Comment

• I'm sad to see Daley go but he deserves a shot at another cup and he's got a good shot with Chicago. On the other hand, I'm not at all upset for what Sharp brings to the table as a top 6'er. And it's even better to add 2 D-men with cup experience.
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

• I know I will be in the minority here, but I am glad Daley is gone. I have wanted him to go for a while now. Lol. I just wanted some true defenseman back there who can be somewhat intimidating. Daley didn't have that at all. We have pretty solid offense, its time we got some great defense. This team hasnt had true defenseman that would knock the hell out of people for quite some time. Hope we get back there.

Comment

• gentleman, it is time to get excited....if you weren't already
                2012 GT500

Comment

• The finals just ended last month, how in the fuck is someone supposed to get excited. I feel the same with BB, hell take a few months off before you start talking about fucking hockey or BB. Hell Football training camp hasn't even started yet...
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
                    I know I will be in the minority here, but I am glad Daley is gone. I have wanted him to go for a while now. Lol. I just wanted some true defenseman back there who can be somewhat intimidating. Daley didn't have that at all. We have pretty solid offense, its time we got some great defense. This team hasnt had true defenseman that would knock the hell out of people for quite some time. Hope we get back there.
                    While Daley hasn't been an optimal defensemen over the past 6-8 years with his drive to play more offensively on defense, it's hard to argue that the last 2-3 seasons have probably been his best seasons with the Stars. Hell, lead the NHL in overall points on defense for a good portion of last season. In my opinion he and Goligoski are almost the same person, both play more offense than defense. I'm glad to have young guys like Klingberg & Jokipakka playing defense for us, both of those guys show a lot of potential IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      The finals just ended last month, how in the fuck is someone supposed to get excited. I feel the same with BB, hell take a few months off before you start talking about fucking hockey or BB. Hell Football training camp hasn't even started yet...
                      simple math... and maybe a little bit of science

hockey > any other sport

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                        The finals just ended last month, how in the fuck is someone supposed to get excited. I feel the same with BB, hell take a few months off before you start talking about fucking hockey or BB. Hell Football training camp hasn't even started yet...
                        For those of us interested in Dallas Stars hockey, which ended 3 1/2 months ago, it is time to get excited. Preseason starts in two months.

+ what CWO said
                        2012 GT500

Comment

Working...
                        X