Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    LMFAO! You can't be serious, man.
    I agree with Donald. Sanchez was a decent QB at USC and he took the Jets to the AFC title game (twice). The Jets have way more problems other than QB and the new GM is making poor drafting decisions. Albeit some of those decisions had to do with the salary cap, but they have not been good moves by upper management at all.
    And I was LMFAO at them drafting Geno Smif with their top pick, that dude was mediocre at WVU and it is showing that he sucks out loud now in the show. I bet they wish they had Sanchez back now.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      I agree with Donald. Sanchez was a decent QB at USC and he took the Jets to the AFC title game (twice). The Jets have way more problems other than QB and the new GM is making poor drafting decisions. Albeit some of those decisions had to do with the salary cap, but they have not been good moves by upper management at all.
      And I was LMFAO at them drafting Geno Smif with their top pick, that dude was mediocre at WVU and it is showing that he sucks out loud now in the show. I bet they wish they had Sanchez back now.
      Plus he had a shitty combine before the draft.
      Los Angeles Rams 11-5
      Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
      Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Oh and one more thing, fuck the Filthydelphia Feagles, with Foles and now DeMeco Ryans is on IR too and so is one of their top guards Herremans.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
        X