18 Nevada .3016
    19 Texas A&M .2788
    20 Iowa .2190
    21 Mississippi State .1770
    22 Arizona .1413
    23 Utah .1109
    24 Miami (FL) .0885
    25 Florida State .0415

laughing that Oklahoma is ranked higher than both of the teams that beat them...

Comment

Boise state gets a decent opponent this week, hopefully Fresno State brings their A game. Otherwise even a close win against Nevada and TCU will be out of the show no matter what they do. Auburn is going down soon and I don't know how Oregon stayed on top after what happened last weekend.

Comment

Agreed. Oregon should have dropped to at least 3. hopefully Bama puts a hurt on Auburn so they drop out of the top 5, and SJSU and/or Nevada beat the blue field pukes.

Comment

I'm surprised that TCU is still ahead of Boise St. I guess it's because they've already played 11 games. I don't see Boise St losing a game. Hell, when is the last time they lost a game? Like 3 years ago to TCU?
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2
            I'm surprised that TCU is still ahead of Boise St. I guess it's because they've already played 11 games. I don't see Boise St losing a game. Hell, when is the last time they lost a game? Like 3 years ago to TCU?
            If everything remains the same from here on out, it will stay the same in the final rankings too. TCU has one game left. So their fate is in the top 2's hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Studly View Post
              laughing that Oklahoma is ranked higher than both of the teams that beat them...
              A&M is not known nationally, so I think it explains that one. Your big game with OSU will settle a lot. I'm thinking OU beats OSU in a close game.
              Nebraska @ #8 got beat by unranked UT, so go figure. NCAA football is a mess this year.

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
                Same holds true for TCU, their only loss on the last two years was to Boise St. Thank goodness they are making the jump to the MWC next year. They'll be playing the same good teams that don't get the Frogs any respect. Meaning SMU, Utah, Air Force and BYU. Hopefully with them taking down some other big teams the MWC will get some respect and maybe, just maybe a big school will have enough balls to play one of them again. I'd love to see the Broncos or Frogs match up against Oklahoma and Texas every year.

Comment

Wharz Texas?

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                    Boise state gets a decent opponent this week, hopefully Fresno State brings their A game. Otherwise even a close win against Nevada and TCU will be out of the show no matter what they do. Auburn is going down soon and I don't know how Oregon stayed on top after what happened last weekend.

Fresno is weak this year

Comment

This week for A&M will be a big one. Nebraska is a tough team, but TU did manage to beat them.

Comment

Originally posted by STFU View Post
                        Wharz Texas?
                        Same asshole, different handle...

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                          This week for A&M will be a big one. Nebraska is a tough team, but TU did manage to beat them.
                          Nebraska will beat them like a rented mule.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                            Nebraska will beat them like a rented mule.
                            i don't know about that. I hope they do. If that happens and OU wins out, OU wins the Big 12.

what are the chances that UT either ends up not bowl elgible, or doesn't get invited to a bowl?

I think the chances are good they lose to A&M. A&M is obviously playing better and consequently, is the better team right now. On the other hand, you have that rivalry factor and Texas has some pride they need to find, and I think they can. Should be interesting. If they win out and get to 6 wins, I am pretty sure they end up in a bowl. It is stupid Texas after all.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Studly View Post
                              i don't know about that. I hope they do. If that happens and OU wins out, OU wins the Big 12.

what are the chances that UT either ends up not bowl elgible, or doesn't get invited to a bowl?

I think the chances are good they lose to A&M. A&M is obviously playing better and consequently, is the better team right now. On the other hand, you have that rivalry factor and Texas has some pride they need to find, and I think they can. Should be interesting. If they win out and get to 6 wins, I am pretty sure they end up in a bowl. It is stupid Texas after all.
                              Anything can happen @ Kyle Field, but I think Nebraska is that much better.

I'll be in Austin for the A&M game (about 60 rows up...LOL), and by all rights, this has to be the year for A&M to beat the 'Horns. It will be their game to lose. The "rivalry" factor is always huge, and A&M has been on the "upsetting" end pretty often (UT having a good season until that last game, and an unrated A&M squad winning). Who knows which UT team will show up? The one that beat Nebraska, or the one that UCLA tore up?

Comment

Working...
                              X