World Series Game 6!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Series Game 6!

Peavy vs Ventura! Kansas City Im hoping can control the giants with Venturas 100mph pitching! Ventura on the hill plus home field adv takes us to game 7!
    Last edited by Captain Crawfish; 11-03-2014, 04:09 PM.

Great. Way to fuck it up for the Royals.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
      Great. Way to fuck it up for the Royals.
      Oh OK Royals also win the world series in game 7 since you wanna test my calls!

Comment

Obviously nobody gives a crap about baseball. Fiancé won't even let me watch it says it's boring. Time to setup man cave in garage

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
          Obviously nobody gives a crap about baseball. Fiancé won't even let me watch it says it's boring. Time to setup man cave in garage
          this is what i had to do lmao!

Comment

I hope the Royals can pull it off

Comment

You're walking the path to Cuckoldtown. Sack the fuck up. If you want to watch it, watch the fucking game.

Comment

You have a TV in the kitchen? #Baller

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                  You're walking the path to Cuckoldtown. Sack the fuck up. If you want to watch it, watch the fucking game.
                  True I'm gonna do that gotta put your foot down! I think it's the betting that's pissing her off!

Comment

Let's go Ventura

Comment

Working...
                    X