Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brutal!
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Tough loss last night...

Comment

• I felt bad for that Claudio kid. He's terrible, and he knows he's terrible, but he's trying so hard not to be terrible. I think Andrus is just getting lazy and/or careless. He's making most of his errors on very routine plays.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• So Hamilton is scheduled to come back next Tuesday but I have a feeling he'll be here tomorrow or Friday to help sell some tickets.

Last night did suck but look at our schedule. 13 of our next 16 games are against Boston and Cleveland, both last place teams. The other 3 are against the Yankees in NY. The Astros are playing Oakland and SF. That 6 game lead isn't going to hold up for long.

Also keep in mind that we will be getting a starter back next month, possibly several. Holland, Perez and Harrison are all on track to be back before the All Star break. Tepesch is also due back soon. He's not great but he's better than Detwiler or Claudio.

Wandy also did fine in a BP session so apparently his back problem was a fluke.

Thankfully the AL West completely sucks this year.

Comment

• Please let this be detwiler's last start....

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              Please let this be detwiler's last start....
              Ranaudo is tearing it up in Round Rock so I don't think he'll get any more chances.

Comment

• Well that escalated quickly.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Really Feliz? Really?

A hurt joe Nathan was better than this shit.

Comment

• Damn, they're killin it!

Comment

• haha nice. Fuck the Yankees.

Comment

• At this rate the Ranger still have a shot at their Division. I don't think they will go deep or even win a playoff round, but winning their division would be a huge achievement this season.

Colby Lewis may be the toughest pitcher in baseball physically and mentally after everything he has gone through. He is the Bill Bates of the TX Rangers.

Comment

• They're going to bring up Hamilton on Monday.

Comment

• How about those Ranger's!

Comment

• Originally posted by staticx View Post
                              How about those Ranger's!
                              How about their what? The hits have been good, but the pitching has been alright too (Klein today aside), you'll have to be more specific.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                                How about their what? The hits have been good, but the pitching has been alright too (Klein today aside), you'll have to be more specific.
                                How about them Rangers?

Comment

Working...
                                X