Cowboys vs Packers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    Marinelli is pretty much gone. So is Callahan/Linehan.

Couple that with the TWENTY SIX free agents, and next year is going to be rough. No way they retain even half of those free agents. I'm also 200% sure that no other D Coord will be able to get that level of play out of a bunch of no names.

We're going to have a rough go while rebuilding the defense and coaching staff, and waiting on ridiculous contracts to expire (Carr, for instance).
    ive seen Jones isn't letting marinelli go.

This team is going to not have the same group. This may have been the last time for Witten and Romo. They may have a year or so left.

Comment

• This group had zero expectations, now that they have gone a season, my hopes are they can better assess what needs to be fixed
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        ive seen Jones isn't letting marinelli go.

He can't force him to stay. Marinelli's contract is up. They can't even keep him from interviewing.

As for Carr - meh. Too little too late really, especially given the giant contract. Claiborne is gone, so we have to get at least one DB. I like the LB squad, for the most part, but McClain and Carter are free agents. A solid pass rush would help the DB squad but nearly every defensive position needs to be addressed. Too much to do in one offseason.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Time for that Jerry money!
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Welp!!! I've read most of the posts. Boys had the game in the first half. They should have scored off the Roger's turnover. Murray fumbled on a drive that could have put the game away. Mistakes like that cant win games.

The Dezmadre catch well...no comment on that $hit. I'm just glad I kept my bets under $300 this time. Vegas dont lie.
            Originally posted by Da Prez
            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
              Well maybe now I won't see "we dem boys" all over the place. That's got to be the stupidest ghetto ass shit I've ever heard.
              I hadn't seen that, but that's nowhere near as bad as "who dat".
              Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
                For that matter so is Garrett.
                Looks like Garrett has a new 5 year deal and Marinelli is right behind him.
                Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_marc View Post
                  Looks like Garrett has a new 5 year deal and Marinelli is right behind him.
                  Sweet! We need both of them to keep the momentum going.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow84lx View Post
                    Sweet! We need both of them to keep the momentum going.
                    Looks like Marinelli's deal is for 3 years. Glad to see a little continuity on the defensive side of the ball. Keep the momentum going from what was built last year.
                    Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Working...
                      X