• Show
Clear All

• Seattle vs Fudgepackers

Fuck the packers. That is all.

seattle denver round 2

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
      seattle denver round 2
      I think Seattle and New England myself. I just don't see Denver getting past the pats.

Comment

Seattle will suck fewer dicks than Green Bay.

Comment

What reffing crew? This appears to matter more than the teams playing.
          sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
          86 SVO - Sold
          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Seattle will repeat as far as the AFC I'd like to see the colts

Comment

I'd like for Seattle to win. Preseason a few friends and I picked SB tems for $50 a team I have NE and Seattle for my picks.

Comment

Seattle fans are the the latest fad fairweather fans since the Saints.

Comment

I like the Packers with the upset.
                  “There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods". Aldous Huxley 1962

Comment

I hope Seattle wins and then Indy wins the SB. That would complete the circle.

Cowboys > Indy > Seattle > GB > Cowboys

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                      I hope Seattle wins and then Indy wins the SB. That would complete the circle.

Cowboys > Indy > Seattle > GB > Cowboys
                      I'd like to see Andrew Luck and colts win SB too. He is a class act. I like him and his style. For a youngster he has all the tools and a great attitude.
                      “There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods". Aldous Huxley 1962

Comment

Originally posted by mr tinfoil hat View Post
                        I'd like to see Andrew Luck and colts win SB too. He is a class act. I like him and his style. For a youngster he has all the tools and a great attitude.
                        Andrew Luck looks and sounds too much like the Geico Caveman for me to take him seriously during his interviews.
                        "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

If Rogers can get healthy they can win...but him in the same condition as this past game the Seafaks will kill him
                          Originally posted by Da Prez
                          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

I think GB is going to get destroyed by Seattle.

Comment

I think seattle will win

Comment

Working...
                              X