No announcement yet.

2015 Formula 1 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yea they have sprayed the girls and others on the podium for years.

if it's a problem do like monaco and bring them champagne AFTER royalty, hand shakers or the girls leave.
    www.hppmotorsports.com
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Originally posted by momo View Post
      Hot damn, more carmen
      Damn shes fine as hell. Just my type and I love the shoes...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Awwwww yeah!!!! Good job Seb...Nico you sucked it up. He has lost it mentally. Needs to get his shit back together. Or was this intentional as some form of bitchy protest?

Comment

• Fantastic qualifying. Fantastic.

No, Nico is good but not Hamilton/Vettel level. Now that the red cars are almost at mercedes quali pace and are there in race pace, Rosberg needs to worry more about if he can stay ahead of Kimi for 3rd. Nico has made critical mistakes under wheel to wheel race pressure, brake lock up, uses more tire and fuel. Ferarri might beat him in strategy.

Lewis's q2 and 3 laps were simply perfect.

Tomorrow should be fun, the start is going to be very important
          www.hppmotorsports.com
          ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Yeah I heard GP2 had trouble with starts on the dirty side of the track, but hopefully vettel can pull it out. He's historically been great on starts but indicated he was having a little more trouble in the ferrari

Comment

• Decent little race today, glad to see Kimi finally have a nice little stroke of luck.

Holy smokes, Ricciardo's engine letting go as he crossed the line, quite a spectacle.

Comment

• Come on get that german out of the way
                Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

• That's Riccardo's 3rd engine I believe. 1 left.

Straight forward for Hamilton, full control of the race.
                  Rosberg remembered you can pass again then kimi reminded him he can be passed.

Imo, Vettel had a bad race. Raikkonen had a bad first stint and they kept him out too long imo. Excellent 2nd and 3rd stints.

Sucks for massa. and button, tho with Alonso getting 11th, McLaren packageks coming around well, once these gremlins are gone they should be fairly decent.

Maldonado needs to leave this sport. He can be quick for a but has an ant brain.

Also why is mehri in f1? Is his car shit compared to Stevens? Cause he was a lap behind his teammate.
                  www.hppmotorsports.com
                  ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

That's Riccardo's 3rd engine I believe. 1 left.

Straight forward for Hamilton, full control of the race.
                    Rosberg remembered you can pass again then kimi reminded him he can be passed.

Imo, Vettel had a bad race. Raikkonen had a bad first stint and they kept him out too long imo. Excellent 2nd and 3rd stints.

Sucks for massa. and button, tho with Alonso getting 11th, McLaren packageks coming around well, once these gremlins are gone they should be fairly decent.

Maldonado needs to leave this sport. He can be quick for a but has an ant brain.

Also why is mehri in f1? Is his car shit compared to Stevens? Cause he was a lap behind his teammate.
                    I still think 5 engines is going to happen this season.

Weird race for Rosberg. Overwhelmed, then suddenly engaged, and then back to overwhelmed again.

Bad race for Vettel, but there's some scuttlebutt going around about brake issues for him (would explain his multiple ventures way wide on easy corners), and the NBCSN crew pointed out that his new front wing may not have been set up to spec (skeptical on this).

Just don't know what to make of Macca. Do they actually have pace, motor aside?

Maldonado's race was fucking comical today. That dude does not belong, period.

Merhi? $$$ seems to be the answer, but by all reports he's not even bringing as much money to the table as Stevens, and there has to be more sitting out there. He's not even any good in FR3.5.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                      Just don't know what to make of Macca. Do they actually have pace, motor aside?
                      williams? i guess good enough to be third somewhat comfortably but it doesn't seem like they improved much since last year. they were simply fast b/c the merc power unit was stuffed in a low drag car. pretty much same recipe this year but ferrari has closed that power gap massively and are actually good in the corners.

they need to improve or someone will leap frog them soon.

massa had a decent recovery but fell off at the end.
                      bottas finally didnt have a horrible start and had a heck of a drive to hold vettel off.
                      www.hppmotorsports.com
                      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

williams? i guess good enough to be third somewhat comfortably but it doesn't seem like they improved much since last year. they were simply fast b/c the merc power unit was stuffed in a low drag car. pretty much same recipe this year but ferrari has closed that power gap massively and are actually good in the corners.

they need to improve or someone will leap frog them soon.

massa had a decent recovery but fell off at the end.
                        bottas finally didnt have a horrible start and had a heck of a drive to hold vettel off.
                        McLaren. I really am hoping Pat Symonds turns things around at Williams a bit, they really are alone on and island right now. Speaking of, really solid race from Bottas today.

Comment

• oh. not yet but they are closer than i expected. 11th place for Alonso, not bad. looks like honda keeps slowly turning up the wick on their power unit and most of the issues with the turbo are resolved. the issues on jenson's car were with mclaren's hybrid parts.

unless renault fix their fragile engine ASAP, i think mclaren could find itself the 4th best team (pace wise) at the break. i bet by the next race they are well and truly above sauber, probably force india and will likely split the lotus.
                          www.hppmotorsports.com
                          ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

oh. not yet but they are closer than i expected. 11th place for Alonso, not bad. looks like honda keeps slowly turning up the wick on their power unit and most of the issues with the turbo are resolved. the issues on jenson's car were with mclaren's hybrid parts.

unless renault fix their fragile engine ASAP, i think mclaren could find itself the 4th best team (pace wise) at the break. i bet by the next race they are well and truly above sauber, probably force india and will likely split the lotus.
                            They're going to need to be because Alonso and Button are both going to be starting from the back of the grid at every race by Moncao! ha

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                              They're going to need to be because Alonso and Button are both going to be starting from the back of the grid at every race by Moncao! ha
                              What happens when its both red bull teams and McLaren taking on penalties? Do they just place them in order by qualifying after the final person from regular quality?

Comment

• Oh yea, Spanish GP happened. Catalunya was a procession as always.

Monaco this week.
                                www.hppmotorsports.com
                                ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Working...
                                X