Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
    so dez bryants catch wasnt one, but they allow shit like that? new rule
    That's the first thing that came to mind.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
      Ne - 30
      sea - 24
      And I was going to predict 28 to 24, but I decided to tack on a few more for NE.

Comment

• If they score it's the greatest call of the year. No one expected a pass. It's not a bad call, they wouldn't really have lost time on the clock if it was just a dropped pass.

Comment

• It's a terrible call. you mean to tell me that Lynch cant bust it through from the half yard line. Even my wife was yelling and calling them idiots for not running it in.

Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post
            That's the first thing that came to mind.
            The ball never hit the ground on this play unlike Dez's catch.

Comment

• Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
              It's a terrible call. you mean to tell me that Lynch cant bust it through from the half yard line. Even my wife was yelling and calling them idiots for not running it in.
              They got cute and screwed themselves. But if it's a touchdown, the media is talking brilliance and sucking Wilson's cock on the sideline.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                They got cute and screwed themselves. But if it's a touchdown, the media is talking brilliance and sucking Wilson's cock on the sideline.
                if ifs and buts were candy and nuts...it was a shitty call. period.

Comment

If they score it's the greatest call of the year. No one expected a pass. It's not a bad call, they wouldn't really have lost time on the clock if it was just a dropped pass.
                  No trickery was needed, they had a timeout left and plenty of time. It was a horrible, horrible call.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                    A giant fake lion and dancing sharks is the best halftime show you can recall?
                    That bitch fucking flew. When's the last time you've seen a bitch fly like that??
                    Originally posted by talisman
                    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                    Originally posted by AdamLX
                    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    Because fuck you, that's why
                    Originally posted by 80coupe
                    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                    Originally posted by Rick Modena
                    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                      That bitch fucking flew. When's the last time you've seen a bitch fly like that??
                      Yeah!!

Comment

• She flew on the reading rainbow lol

Comment

phony ass pats fan!

just curious, why are you a pats fan?
                          I've been a fan since jr high, since the drew bledsoe and curtis martin days. I chose them the first time i played madden. I'm 33 so I'm not just a bandwagon fan, I'm a real fan but I also follow the cowboys. But the Patriots will always be my #1.
                          Originally posted by talisman
                          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                          Originally posted by AdamLX
                          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                          Because fuck you, that's why
                          Originally posted by 80coupe
                          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                          Originally posted by Rick Modena
                          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                            And I was going to predict 28 to 24, but I decided to tack on a few more for NE.

I had a square ne 28 sea 31
                            Dam only need that one catch.

Comment

If they score it's the greatest call of the year. No one expected a pass. It's not a bad call, they wouldn't really have lost time on the clock if it was just a dropped pass.
                              Butler expected it.
                              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

so dez bryants catch wasnt one, but they allow shit like that? new rule
                                Exact same thing I said. How the fuck was that a catch, but dez's wasnt?

Comment

Working...
                                X