Marshawn Lynch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshawn Lynch?

I am not a smart man when it comes to foot ball. What is the deal with this guy and interviews recently?
    sigpic

He's obligated to speak to the media and he's doing just that so he doesn't get another fine. What's the problem?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by A_A_G View Post
        He's obligated to speak to the media and he's doing just that so he doesn't get another fine. What's the problem?
        I guess i'm wondering what is his problem with media days and interviews. Are you feeling defensive for him or something?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
          I guess i'm wondering what is his problem with media days and interviews. Are you feeling defensive for him or something?
          He has a long history with the media and it goes back to his college days. They've made fun of him, said he was on drugs, etc. He hates speaking to them and I really don't blame him. If Roger Goodell can dodge the media, then he can't force players to speak.

I think him snubbing the media is hilarious, fwiw.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

That clears it up some. Thanks.
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks for asking

Comment

The NFL is deciding if they want to fine him for wearing his Beast Mode hat during the press conference because it's not an offical NFL product.

What a fucking joke the league is becoming.
                Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

When someone says "Beast Mode", I think of Transformers Beast Wars.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                    The NFL is deciding if they want to fine him for wearing his Beast Mode hat during the press conference because it's not an offical NFL product.

What a fucking joke the league is becoming.
                    No different than threatening to suspend him for the NFC Championship game AND the Super Bowl of he wore those gold cleats. It is fucking retarded.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Let him clown around. He's not being a complete piece of shit about it.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

He should change his legal name to Beast Mode Lynch.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                          Let him clown around. He's not being a complete piece of shit about it.
                          Exactly. It's not like anyone cares about what they say on media day. All he did was give the talking heads something else to jibber habber about besides Brady's balls.

Comment

From all the comments I've heard from him it's nothing more than him saying "Holll maaa diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!"

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                              He should change his legal name to Beast Mode Lynch.
                              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Working...
                              X