Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC 187 - And Jones being a f#ck!ng idiot.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have a link?
    The hand that feeds, bleeds.

Comment

FUCK YOU GOD DAMN CHeATING MOTHER FUCKING SUPPORTERS!!!!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
        fuck man i could feel the hate from those punches and elbows
        That was nuts. They both fucked each other up. Full mount ftw though. This entire event has been awesome
        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

I thought the prelims were shit, specially because the Rose fight was cancelled. Main card has been fucking insane.

Comment

Excellent card tonight - I'm glad I rented this one.
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
              Excellent card tonight - I'm glad I rented this one.
              I was just saying that. Well worth my $60.
              I dont think I've ever seen a guy give up while standing.
              That Weidman fight was nuts.
              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

$50 on ps3, got the peeps over, smoked the fuck out of meat of the grill, totally fucking worth it.
                sigpic

Comment

Go Cerrone and Weidman!! Now Im Happy for Cormeir but I was hoping Rumble could do it. As far as Uriah, I cant wait for him to find his inner animal and start fighting, He had so much unseen talent just waiting to emerge.

Comment

Uriah was the biggest let down. That is a mother fucking animal who needs to let loose.
                    sigpic

Comment

That Travis Browne fight was amazing, dude took a beating, and still basically threw a knockout punch to Arlovsky. Damn that was entertaining.
                      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Damn, this was a great main card! I've been going to the theater (Cinemark) and watching it there for $17.00, well worth the price of admission. Everyone in the theater was going crazy during that Pitbull/Browne fight! Cowboy is a stud and you know damn well JJ was crying in a corner curled up like a little bitch!
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                        X