UFC fight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
    Actually, the hate stems from her being a bratty rotten cunt.

Source: She's a bratty rotten cunt.
    That she may be, but there isn't anyone out there bad enough to knock her off her high horse, so who gives a shit?
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
      You're only reason for not liking her is she talks "bratty", but get a dui wreck with a couple of whores in your car (while your baby momma at home), snort coke like it's the 80's, and perform a drugged up hit and run and you're still "cool in my book."
      Wrong, there are plenty of reasons I don't like her. Jon Jones has never been cool in my book. I saw him for what he was from the get go, just like I see Lousey for what she is. "Don't Cry", I know I'm in the minority.

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      That she may be, but there isn't anyone out there bad enough to knock her off her high horse, so who gives a shit?
      Her bleeding heart fans give a shit. Though, you're probably right. There may never be anyone to bring her down, but I'm sure she'll handle that on her own.

Comment

Are you not aware that the "dont cry" was in response to Bethe screaming in her face about how she was going to beat her down, and how ronda should "don't cry" after the fight?

If you don't mind, could you start listing those reasons? I only see people care about her on TUF, or her "cockiness" in her interviews where she then goes out and does damn near exactly what she said she was going to.
        sigpic

Comment

Are you not aware that the "dont cry" was in response to Bethe screaming in her face about how she was going to beat her down, and how ronda should "don't cry" after the fight?

If you don't mind, could you start listing those reasons? I only see people care about her on TUF, or her "cockiness" in her interviews where she then goes out and does damn near exactly what she said she was going to.
          I do mind. It's a long story that I would rather not re-live. It won't change anyone's opinion of her, so it's not worth any more of my time. I wound up with my only in person UFC event experience ruined, wasted vacation time, air fare, etc. Carry on fan boi.

Comment

"I'm mad, I want you to know i'm mad, but I won't tell you why i'm mad!"

You make it sound like I didn't start watching UFC/MMA until Ronda showed up on the scene or something. Sorry for your shit experience, but she's still quality in my book.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
              Wrong, there are plenty of reasons I don't like her. I know I'm in the minority.
              I'm with you, I don't like that bitch either. The TUF show made me a believer of her royal cuntness. Would I bang Lousys vulva, you A fucking right I would, would I marry that mouthy bitch, probably not...
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I find it hilarious to judge someone off of a reality tv show obviously edited to show the worst of people to hype a fight.

Oh well, Tate got her mouthy ass beat as well. Looks like she's going to get it a third time too. And good god damn do I love watching them fight. Fully erect the whole time. In public.
                sigpic

Comment

You make it sound like I didn't start watching UFC/MMA until Ronda showed up on the scene or something.
                  Guilty conscience? I couldn't care less how long you've been watching MMA. I'll get bored one day and type it all out. Until then, you're right. I'm wrong. You win. I lose. She's a saint. Enjoy!

Comment

That's a god damn "W" in my book! I'll take it!
                    sigpic

Comment

I find it hilarious to judge someone off of a reality tv show obviously edited to show the worst of people to hype a fight.

Oh well, Tate got her mouthy ass beat as well. Looks like she's going to get it a third time too. And good god damn do I love watching them fight. Fully erect the whole time. In public.
                      Oh, I see, your opinion counts and mine doesn't? Got it coach!

Maaaan, fuck that bitch! I don't like her, I don't like her ugly ass momma and the fact that she is a little spoiled brat makes me not like her. Like all UFC/MMA fighters, her ass will get beat soon enough...
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

"Spoiled". Has worked hard since day one, and my god does it show. i don't know how that comes out to "spoiled".

But you based your opinion partially on a reality tv show. I mean, come on . . . .
                        sigpic

Comment

"Spoiled". Has worked hard since day one, and my god does it show. i don't know how that comes out to "spoiled".

But you based your opinion partially on a reality tv show. I mean, come on . . . .
                          Do you have kids? Actually your answer doesn't matter, I have three girls and they are all spoiled ass brats. So trust me when I tell you, I know a spoiled ass brat when I see one. Did I have a part in spoiling them, you bet your ass I did, would I change it, probably not. Until you have kids (girls), trust me when I tell you, that bitch is a spoiled ass little brat and when Cyborg stops juicing, she will get her ass handed to her...

Comment

When Cyborg stops juicing, she'll join the ranks of the slaughtered. She's roided up at 145 fighting cans. When she comes down, that strength advantage goes away, and she just becomes a lanky, slow bag of bones. Even though I hate what the reebok deal is doing to the fighters, I'll buy that fight.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                              Do you have kids? Actually your answer doesn't matter, I have three girls and they are all spoiled ass brats. So trust me when I tell you, I know a spoiled ass brat when I see one. Did I have a part in spoiling them, you bet your ass I did, would I change it, probably not. Until you have kids (girls), trust me when I tell you, that bitch is a spoiled ass little brat and when Cyborg stops juicing, she will get her ass handed to her...
                              There is nothing anyone could say to convince me that Cyborg is not a cross gender man.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                                There is nothing anyone could say to convince me that Cyborg is not a cross gender man.
                                The visual evidence of blatant steroid abuse is so fucking apparent. Who the hell rallies that fucking hard behind a cheater of that caliber?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X