X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feagles vs Dallas D

Philly 27
    Dallas 17

Hope if I pick the boyz to lose, they will actually pull out a W!
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

If they do, they'll do it without Joseph "Meat on the bone" Randle. The Cowboys have released him.

I suspect DeMarco will be raring to go, and will actually get 60 yards against the Dallas D this time.

Cowboys need this in a bad bad way. Desperate game. Dallas 20 Philly 16
    Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

Yes, Dallas needs this game more than ever...A win will put us in a good place.
      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!

Comment

This is a must win!

In other news, Romo was throwing the ball in practice today...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post

In other news, Romo was throwing the ball in practice today...
          I don't know why this is making the rounds this morning. He started throwing last week.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            I don't know why this is making the rounds this morning. He started throwing last week.
            Well cause now it can be published I guess...

Comment

This is going to be another ugly game to watch.

I hate to say it, but I think we are prime to be knocked the hell out by DeMarco.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                I hate to say it, but I think we are prime to be knocked the hell out by DeMarco.
                What do you mean by that? He was a no factor last time we played and had like -10 yards most of the game and finally got +6 at the end, lol. We need to knock out their QB just like they did ours, fucking dirty ass filthydelphia players!
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  What do you mean by that? He was a no factor last time we played and had like -10 yards most of the game and finally got +6 at the end, lol. We need to knock out their QB just like they did ours, fucking dirty ass filthydelphia players!
                  Just a football feeling I have. yea, i know he was bad when we played them in week 2, and he hasn't completely burned every team they have played since then.

But I can see a 100 yard day and at least one touchdown from him. You know how great that would feel to him if he pretty much put a nail in the coffin on the Cowboys season?

Hey, I want to see them beat the crap out of the Eagles, but I just have a funny feeling.
                  Last edited by mstng86; 11-04-2015, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Just a football feeling I have. yea, i know he was bad when we played them in week 2, and he hasn't completely burned every team they have played since then.

But I can see a 100 yard day and at least one touchdown from him. You know great that would feel to him if he pretty much put a nail in the coffin on the Cowboys season?

Hey, I want to see them beat the crap out of the Eagles, but I just have a funny feeling.
                    Just get qik46 to come in here and guarantee an Eagles victory and we'll be all set.
                    Originally posted by davbrucas
                    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Here are DM yards per game after Dal ...I dont think he will be a factor. I think our O-Line will be

vs Wash = 36 total yards/8 rushed - no D
                      vs N.O = 83 total yards/20 rushed - no D
                      vs NYG = 112 total yards/21 rushed - no D
                      vs CAR = 65 total yards/18 rushed - ok D

Comment

I just picked him up in my league, but I won't be playing him because I can't bring myself to do it.

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                        Just get qik46 to come in here and guarantee an Eagles victory and we'll be all set.
                        Solid.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

just got suite tickets to the game. 14-16 Cowboys

Comment

As a Rams fan. Just pressure the fuck out of Bradford. He's still not comfortable in football yet. Go after him.
                            Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                            Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                            Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                              just got suite tickets to the game. 14-16 Cowboys
                              You misspelled sweet.

Comment

Working...
                              X