Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to know why Manziel doesn't start

I give you the F B I.

Retired NFL defensive end Stephen White took a closer look at Johnny Football's big game against the Bengals last week and found a young quarterback who isn't ready to start.

I can completely understand why the coaching staff doesn't like him.

I never understood the hype of this guy.

I like how they never mention that the offensive line collapsed around him on almost every play that they call out.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
      I like how they never mention that the offensive line collapsed around him on almost every play that they call out.
      I think he deliberately skirted that issue by mostly showing plays with quick outs.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
        I think it's cute how you still think Manziel is an NFL caliber QB.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Pow!

Comment

Bang!

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              but.....but...aTm........

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Comment

lmao
                  Originally posted by davbrucas
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

LOL Well said. Manziel is far closer to Ryan Leaf mentally than he is to top shelf NFL QB's. It's difficult to comprehend why anyone thinks he will ever turn into a great QB.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                      but.....but...aTm........

god bless.
                      Yes, Paul. We all know you love ass to mouth. It's a given with Houston fans.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Yes, Paul. We all know you love ass to mouth. It's a given with Houston fans.
                        Yes he does! Trust me, I know!
                        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I really don't think he's comparable to any of the great QBs out there, I just think he's a pretty talented athlete that brings more to the table than any of the other 30 QBs who have played for the Browns in 5 years.

If you're gonna draft him, then use him for his strengths, and stop trying to make him a pocket passer. The same can be said for every mobile QB that never had an OC creating a system around their strengths.

Truthfully I think Pettine is proving a point that he didn't want to draft him, so why give him a fighting chance to do something? I mean I guess it's better to be right, than to say fuck it let that dude scramble and see what happens.

Comment

Missing wide open receivers = missed TD opportunities. No QB gets a pass on that just because they can run.

Comment

Working...
                            X