Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Johnny Stupidface Manziel benched for partying.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnny Stupidface Manziel benched for partying.

Johnny Manziel has been replaced by Josh McCown as the Browns' starting quarterback for Monday night's game against the Ravens.

The pride of ATM. I will never understand why people with such promise just continue to do stupid shit.
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Its fun to do bad things.

Comment

Manziel takes Browns to the Superbowl
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

why do they care so much what he does off the field?

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
          why do they care so much what he does off the field?
          Because all the pussy liberals cry over any infraction a big time sports star makes nowadays.
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

well fuck those libtards limp dick pussies. If I am 25 with millions of $$$ ain't nobody gonna tell me what i can and cant do.

Comment

Thank the football gods for not letting us draft that no talent moron...
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                free agency signing is imminent though.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                  I will never understand why people with such promise just continue to do stupid shit.

Talent in NCAAF =/= talent in NFL.

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                  Because all the pussy liberals cry over any infraction a big time sports star makes nowadays.
                  They always have. Ray Lewis did get a free pass on murder though, and now works as a broadcaster. Nobody seems to care about that one, and I can't figure out why.

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                  well fuck those libtards limp dick pussies. If I am 25 with millions of $$$ ain't nobody gonna tell me what i can and cant do.
                  Johnny Manziel doesn't have enough money to tell anyone else how it's going to be. He's on a rookie contract, and I don't believe he has many endorsement deals due to his behavior.

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  Don't speak too soon. Jerry will sign his stupid ass as soon as he gets released and clears waivers.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    Johnny Manziel doesn't have enough money to tell anyone else how it's going to be. He's on a rookie contract, and I don't believe he has many endorsement deals due to his behavior.
                    He may not be from football but he's got family money out the wazoo. I went to school with his parents and if he is anything like them he don't give a fuck-he's a rich bitch

Comment

Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
                      I went to school with his parents and if he is anything like them he don't give a fuck-he's a rich bitch
                      Oh he gives a fuck. He and his family were some of the ones screaming the loudest about NCAAF players not getting paid, back when he got popped for selling autographed merchandise when he was still in college (a NCAA violation).
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Such a monumental non-issue. Jesus...

Comment

Babe Ruth hit plenty of home runs drunk. People are making much ado about nothing, as usual. The real problem is that Manziel sucks on field.

Comment

I don't think he should have been benched for being at a club on Cleveland's bye week, but I do think their coach wants to pick his own QB, I don't think he wanted Manziel.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by emg View Post
                              I don't think he should have been benched for being at a club on Cleveland's bye week, but I do think their coach wants to pick his own QB, I don't think he wanted Manziel.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
                              Then release him so he can get busy being a Cowboy.

Comment

Working...
                              X