No announcement yet.

Boyzz at GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garret sucks ass and JJ will not make a move. First things first, he needs to fire his own dumb ass as GM...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      Jerry is a fucking fool if he keeps him around. Romo being out is not the cause of all this failure. Not even close.
      I think you really underestimate the love Jerry has of the Red Jesus Juice. He is the perfect puppet to keep around.

I think this is all a moot argument TBH. Once Baby Jerruh takes over this whole thing is going to change. I feel like he wants to burn this bish down and start over with his own regime.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        <----Going down with the ship/band...
        I'm a glutton for punishment, too. I'll still watch every game like a dummy.
        I'll probably care less when Romo and Witten are gone. I still have hope that one day those two will get a ring, with, or without the Cowboys.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          I think you really underestimate the love Jerry has of the Red Jesus Juice. He is the perfect puppet to keep around.
          While he is the perfect puppet, I think you underestimate Jerry's embarassment. Garrett never should have gotten that ridiculous extension. He will never be more than a .500 coach here, or for any other team in the NFL.

Just listen and pay attention. Jerry's throwing the coaches under the bus every chance he gets. It would appear he has finally figured out that this team flat out fucking sucks, and the lack of Romo isn't the reason. Let's be honest here. Romo looked like shit before he got hurt too.

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          I think this is all a moot argument TBH. Once Baby Jerruh takes over this whole thing is going to change. I feel like he wants to burn this bish down and start over with his own regime.
          It is all a moot point, because when he does fire him, he's just going to bring in someone else that will sit back and let Jerry do what Jerry does. Which is lose, in case there were any question. All Jerry does is lose. It's all he can do. No new coach, new players, or anything else is going to fix Jerry's ego. Strap in, that cock sucker is going to live forever.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

It is all a moot point, because when he does fire him, he's just going to bring in someone else that will sit back and let Jerry do what Jerry does. Which is lose, in case there were any question. All Jerry does is lose. It's all he can do. No new coach, new players, or anything else is going to fix Jerry's ego. Strap in, that cock sucker is going to live forever.
            I think any coach that is good, knows they are capable and has confidence is not going to work for JJ.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
              I'm a glutton for punishment, too. I'll still watch every game like a dummy.
              I'll probably care less when Romo and Witten are gone. I still have hope that one day those two will get a ring, with, or without the Cowboys.
              I have to give a certain respect for guys that stay for one team as long as they have and gone through what those guys have gone through. Putting up with the everyday grind of the NFL on the field and in the media. Dealing with the incompetence of the coaches that have rolled through here and the General Manager.

Those two deserve better but short of nice pay checks, Jerry will provide nothing for them on a professional level. They will retire together, without rings.

While he is the perfect puppet, I think you underestimate Jerry's embarassment. Garrett never should have gotten that ridiculous extension. He will never be more than a .500 coach here, or for any other team in the NFL.

Just listen and pay attention. Jerry's throwing the coaches under the bus every chance he gets. It would appear he has finally figured out that this team flat out fucking sucks, and the lack of Romo isn't the reason. Let's be honest here. Romo looked like shit before he got hurt too.

The only person jerry should blame for his embarrassment is himself but that won't happen of course. He may be throwing the coaches under the bus but I actually think he will fire the lower rung coaches before Garrett or the OC.

He is going to chalk this season up to bad luck and start over next year with mostly the same crew. It's what he does.

HE WILL NEVER EVER EVER TARE THE TEAM APART AND START OVER!

Just plug in mediocre players in place of other mediocre players to keep this team on the edge of good and bad. Let the money roll in no matter what the product is on the field.

Dunham's rant 2 weeks ago was spot on.

Comment

Jerry is a fucking fool if he keeps him around. Romo being out is not the cause of all this failure. Not even close.
                Don't get me wrong I'm not defending Garrett on this season, he and his crew have fucked it up. They are calling plays like Romo and Murray are in the game. I guess nobody told them Romo is hurt and Murray doesn't play for them anymore. It's frustrating as hell to watch them call the same plays over and over no matter how many times they don't work. But like stated by others Jerry is going to blame this on injuries and Garrett will be here next year.

Comment

lol
                  Think Jerruh will trade the Skins for Dan Bailey?
                  that dude is (almost) money on the field goals....

We have a quarterback he can have that knows Texas really well....

Comment

Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
                    lol
                    Think Jerruh will trade the Skins for Dan Bailey?
                    that dude is (almost) money on the field goals....

We have a quarterback he can have that knows Texas really well....
                    We already have a broke down QB. We don't need another one!

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      I wish I could tune out...

<----Going down with the ship/band...
                      Luckily I had to work.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                        Luckily I had to work.
                        You missed a very offensive game or lack thereof...
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

No one needs to worry about a new HC. Jerry's past treatment of coaches ensures no HC worth having will don a Cowboy's sweatshirt no matter the salary. We're stuck with red jebus.

The only hope for this team is Jerry retires and Steven Jones can fix things by building totally anew from top to bottom.

Comment

Damn JG....sticking with Matt C...maybe cause he knows season is tanked or he knows MC will tank it for us.
                            Originally posted by Da Prez
                            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                              Damn JG....sticking with Matt C...maybe cause he knows season is tanked or he knows MC will tank it for us.
                              There's a lot of truth to this, actually. Why bring in and pay a better QB mid-season when we're 4-9 (and maybe getting him injured, too) when you've paid for Cassel already? Let Cassel either get something going to prove he needs to be here next season or fail miserably to justify quietly cutting him sometime in February.
                              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                              dont downshift!!
                              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Working...
                              X