Lovies gone...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lovies gone...

Damn, he's a damn good coach who just can't catch a break. I know his record doesn't show it but I figured since they got Winston it would be the cog that would get him over the losing hump. Oh well....
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Haters gonna hate. I'd like to see him with another team.

Comment

At 8-24 in the last two years, getting rid of some great players, not sure "haters" have much to say. I don't think he was given enough time though. Tony Dungy with Monte Kiffen had a very impressive coaching tree, Herm Edwards, Rod Marinelli, Lovie Smith, Raheem Morris, Gus Bradley and last but not least Mike Tomlin. The Glaser's are as bad as Dan Snyder at fucking shit up...
      Last edited by Rick Modena; 01-07-2016, 12:08 AM.
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

So let me get this straight. His first season was a complete tear down and they went 2-14. His second season he gets a possible franchise QB, determined they still have a stud running back, made a top 10 defense(per yardage) and went 6-10 in a division with Carolina. Carolina was two automatic losses this year, basically.

So tell me again why they needed to fire him?

Comment

Because they were still 2 games under .500 in their other 14 games:
          blown out by shitty Tennessee
          beat shitty New Orleans
          lost to Houston
          squeaked past shitty Jacksonville
          lost to shitty Washington
          beat shitty Atlanta
          lost to shitty NYG
          squeaked past shitty Dallas
          killed shitty Philadelphia
          lost to shitty Indianapolis