Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA All-Star game

WTH??

Kobe gets the most votes in his worst season in his career, but Dirk can't get in? Something is fishy and its the whole NBA product.

im boycotting since no whiteboys made the starting 5. kinda like the Oscars, but the exact opposite!

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Yeah that is all kinds of messed up he is not going...he should have gone. Duncan is not on that list either but then again 2 Spurs are in and pop is coaching it. So I guess that balances it out.
      Originally posted by Da Prez
      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

did yall see that this is the first year since 1997 that neither Dirk nor Tim Duncun have been on the all star team? that's dominance!

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
          did yall see that this is the first year since 1997 that neither Dirk nor Tim Duncun have been on the all star team? that's dominance that should have extended another year!

god bless.
          fixed

Comment

I might watch some Mavericks games or even go to few during the season, but I quit watching this crooked ass league years ago. I knew there was cheating going on and when that referee got busted, I knew I was right...
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I'm a Spurs fan and have been since '75 but Dirk and Tim should be there and both better be first ballot unanimous hall of famers. Either could destroy Kobe 1v1 right now. And both are playing a larger role on much better teams right now too.

Comment

I agree with both Dirk and Duncan being in the All Star Game. I also agree with Kobe being in it. Lets face it, he's arguably the best player since Michael Jordan. Its his final year, and its a sign a show of respect.

May I remind that Derek Jeter made the All Star game in his farewell tour as well.

Me personally I hope that Toronto does something in either the player/legend tournament or hell the dunk contest cause he can still fly at 38. The fact that this game is in Toronto. The fact that the Air Canada Centre exist is because of Vince Carter. If it wasn't for him, this wouldn't be happening this year.
                Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

And remember the year Magic Johnson made the all star game in '92 and i believe he did not play that season. He got voted in for nostalgia sake. Same thing with kobe, voted for his last hooray at expense of dirk and/or duncan.
                  sigpic

Comment

No problem with Kobe getting voted in.

Dirk and Tim will get the same treatment assuming they announce their last season before hand.

Comment

Working...
                    X