Cowboys 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
    $20 bucks says he takes them to the play offs.
    I don't bet, but if I did I would take that bet. That team has been gutted.

Comment

This season? I'll take that bet.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Make it $100 and I'll give you 2:1 odds

Comment

• Betting they would win half their games is more realistic.

Comment

• So we all betting against Jeff? Shit, I'll jump in on it too.
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• A lot of hype and speculation for a team that will be lucky to go .500. Wouldn't rather watch the Stars? At least they are competitive. The cowboys won't compete until they get a franchise QB and new coach. And they won't get either with jerry running the show. Jerry is capable coach kryptonite which why we are stuck with Garrett.

Comment

• Dude, the boys were a catch away from the NFC playoffs 2 years ago. They struggled last year with injuries in key areas. I like what they have done for the most part the last couple of years. They really cannot fuck up with the 4th pick in this years draft.

Comment

• I'm not holding onto 2014 anymore. I'm a fan of a team that went 4-12 last year. I'm hoping for improvement on that.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
                    Dude, the boys were a catch away from the NFC playoffs 2 years ago. They struggled last year with injuries in key areas. I like what they have done for the most part the last couple of years. They really cannot fuck up with the 4th pick in this years draft.
                    All true, but Romo is one hit away from retirement every down. How long do you think that will last, really? You need to project how this team will do with the backup playing most of the snaps, and then we are talking realistic projections.

Also in 2014 the Cowboys had a running back that could BLOCK!!!!! You don't have that anymore. That makes Romo's health even more of an issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      I'm not holding onto 2014 anymore. I'm a fan of a team that went 4-12 last year. I'm hoping for improvement on that.
                      I think the defense should be quite strong this year. The part that worries me is picking up blitz's on the offensive side and how will the offense move the ball when Romo goes down? Romo is way better than any other option the 'boys will have at QB.

Comment

• First you say we can't compete with JJ and Garret which we do. Now you say Romo isn't reliable? He's one of the most reliable in the league. Furthermore, we have one of the best offensive lines in the league. His injury last year is from a hit that would have put any QB on IR. I don't see GB projecting their success based on Arron Rogers backup.

Comment

First you say we can't compete with JJ and Garret which we do. Now you say Romo isn't reliable? He's one of the most reliable in the league. Furthermore, we have one of the best offensive lines in the league. His injury last year is from a hit that would have put any QB on IR. I don't see GB projecting their success based on Arron Rogers backup.
                          Don't pay him any attention. He's got a bad habit of speaking loudly and letting everyone know just how little he knows on a variety of topics.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• I'm all for a difference of opinion if it's substantiated with something.

Comment

Dude, the boys were a catch away from the NFC playoffs 2 years ago. They struggled last year with injuries in key areas. I like what they have done for the most part the last couple of years. They really cannot fuck up with the 4th pick in this years draft.
                              You seem to forget the cowboys made it to a wild card game, which they trailed for three quarters, and pulled out a come from behind win, and it wasn't a convincing one. Against GB dallas was in a very similar situation, and couldn't defend the run, and lost. It wasnt the non catch, it was a team that wasn't as good as GB. I feel like dallas has individual players and even units that are top tier, but until I see proof they can work together I consider 2014 a fluke. Dallas needs a pass rush, it needs a solid secondary, it needs better receivers, and possibly better coaching. 2014 was a very unexpected treat of a season. 2015 was a prove it season that proved the only players worth a shit were Romo, Tyron Smith, Zack Martin, Travis Frederick, and Darren McFadden. 2016 is starting over, imho. We're in the same conference as the Panthers, who actually have their shit together. We have to get through them, that's our target. And I think most would agree were not there, yet.
                              Last edited by CJ; 03-30-2016, 11:01 AM.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Wasn't that their "M-O" in 2014. They would wear teams down and come over the top in the 4th. Either way, I agree they need a new formula. I keep hearing people say Bosa or Geoff at the number 4 pick which I'm not completely comfortable with. So my question now is what would it take for another team to get the 4th pick? A first and second round pick this year along with a first pick from next years draft?

Comment

Working...
                                X