No announcement yet.

Cowboys 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They are supposedly going to make a run at Norman. If successful, it could allow them to draft two DEs and QB in the first 3 rounds. Or they could go DE, RB, QB and take another DE later.

If we have to start the season with David Irving and whoever the fuck else, it's gonna suck.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• I know he was a deal, but fuck! WHen are these fuckers going to learn that once a hood rat, well, you know...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
        I agree our D is looking slim
        Looks like we might be signing hardy back.
        ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• If I could sign Norman I'd still go after Ramsey. Dallas could have our own legion of boom.
          ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Hell and hope miles jack or that other stud linebacker that is inured that's injured falls enough to take him in a later round. I'm still all about loading up at defense.
            ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
              If I could sign Norman I'd still go after Ramsey. Dallas could have our own legion of boom.
              And do what with him? Scandrick is back. Jones is currently the safety. If Norman locks down one side, Scandrick has the other, you put Ramsey at safety (which he makes a better safety than a corner), you're essentially giving up on your first round pick from last year.

Let's not forget, it doesn't matter how good your secondary is if your DL can't get after the QB. They WILL get burned.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                And do what with him? Scandrick is back. Jones is currently the safety. If Norman locks down one side, Scandrick has the other, you put Ramsey at safety (which he makes a better safety than a corner), you're essentially giving up on your first round pick from last year.

Let's not forget, it doesn't matter how good your secondary is if your DL can't get after the QB. They WILL get burned.
                Not really, they can use him anywhere, slot, tight ends, whatever he can do it. It's never a bad idea to have athletes on the team.

A great secondary makes your d line better, and vice versa..
                ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Why don't they just sign Norman, keep Carr, Claiborne, Scandrick, Jones and the other guy back there. They will play in the Nickel 80% of the time anyways and the other 20% they can play with 3 safeties.

Comment

• I'm pretty sure they will fuck up the 4th pick somehow...
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

A great secondary makes your d line better, and vice versa..
                      If the QB has all day to throw, your DBs get tired. It doesn't work in the reverse. You can have Deion and the best corners to ever play the game, but they WILL fail if the QB isn't pressured. Especially given the current state of receivers in the NFL.

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                      Why don't they just sign Norman, keep Carr, Claiborne, Scandrick, Jones and the other guy back there. They will play in the Nickel 80% of the time anyways and the other 20% they can play with 3 safeties.
                      If they get Norman, Carr is gone at 12:01 am on June 2nd. They will need the $8M cap space they would gain by cutting Carr in order to pay Norman $16M/season.

Cowboys are currently paying 18% of total cap space to the secondary group. One of the highest percentages in the league. Pretty shocking when looking at that aspect, and the complete lack of production since we don't have a DL.

Comment

• I just want to see 3 safeties at all time. Just to f everything up.

1 short, 2 deep
                        2 short, 1 deep
                        3 deep

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                          I just want to see 3 safeties at all time. Just to f everything up.

1 short, 2 deep
                          2 short, 1 deep
                          3 deep
                          Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                            I just want to see 3 safeties at all time. Just to f everything up.

1 short, 2 deep
                            2 short, 1 deep
                            3 deep
                            that's really hard to do with a 4-3 and 2 corners.....

Comment

• I think I would rather keep Carr than spend a chunk on Norman. Norman is mainly a zone DB where as Carr I think is better at man to man. It looks like the boys will be stuck getting the best available player at 4. I was hoping they would trade down, but I don't see that happening now with the Eagles getting the 2nd overall pick. Maybe the Niners will make a run for Lynch or somebody else and trade with the boys. I like Ramsey but we need DE's and DT's to rush the QB. And fuck taking Miles Jack. We don't need a LB as much as we need CB and lineman.

Comment

Looks like we might be signing hardy back.
                                At this point we have no choice I think
                                Originally posted by Da Prez
                                Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                                Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Working...
                                X