Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    Signing bonus is part of the 24 mill
    Fuck me side ways... This whole time I was feeling bad for Murray.

Comment

• 3rd round pick DT M.Collins breaks foot and is out 10-12 weeks. The D/line was already hurting and now this.

Cowboys defensive tackle Maliek Collins, the team's third-round pick in the 2016 draft, broke his right foot last week and will be out for the next 10 to 12 weeks.

Comment

• Damn. He is also the only one not signed.

Comment

• Fuuuck!
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• How 'bout them Cowboys? It's a good thing the cheerleaders are hot, and the stadium is nice, and the A/C works in there, otherwise there would be no reason to go unless you like the visiting team a bunch.

Jerry really needs to stick to the business side of things and turn football ops over to someone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
              How 'bout them Cowboys? It's a good thing the cheerleaders are hot, and the stadium is nice, and the A/C works in there, otherwise there would be no reason to go unless you like the visiting team a bunch.

Jerry really needs to stick to the business side of things and turn football ops over to someone else.
              Texas stadium had no ac for 30 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                Texas stadium had no ac for 30 years.
                Really? No shit? Did you googlefoo that?

No TX stadium had teams worth seeing! Immeasurable difference. You can put up with pieces of the roof falling on you for good football.

Comment

• Well Cowboy fans, one week til training camp begins, I'm ready and pumped!
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    Well Cowboy fans, one week til training camp begins, I'm ready and pumped!
                    Me too.

I can't wait to hear all of Anthonys' amazing insight on their situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post

I can't wait to hear all of Anthonys' amazing insight on their situation.
                      Actually, you won't...

Comment

• Elliot on the news today... they need to stay off Cowboy players jock!
                        Originally posted by Da Prez
                        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                          Elliot on the news today... they need to stay off Cowboy players jock!
                          Rumor has it he broke up with her and she vowed to "ruin his life". He supposedly has proof of her trying to blackmail him.

I hope this opens some people's eyes. Not to detract from the issue of domestic violence, but to wake people up to how common this blackmail thing is among athletes.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                            Elliot on the news today... they need to stay off Cowboy players jock!
                            Rumor has it he broke up with her and she vowed to "ruin his life". He supposedly has proof of her trying to blackmail him.

I hope this opens some people's eyes. Not to detract from the issue of domestic violence, but to wake people up to how common this blackmail thing is among athletes. If this blackmail scenario is true, I hope women's rights and domestic violence groups all over the world make this whore famous for all the wrong reasons.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post

I hope this opens some people's eyes. Not to detract from the issue of domestic violence, but to wake people up to how common this blackmail thing is among athletes.
                              Yeah, the blackmale athlete is extremely commonplace.
                              Originally posted by davbrucas
                              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Just play ball!!

I see what you did there SLow99.. Clever

Comment

Working...
                                X