Cowboys 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    Rumor has it he broke up with her and she vowed to "ruin his life". He supposedly has proof of her trying to blackmail him.

I hope this opens some people's eyes. Not to detract from the issue of domestic violence, but to wake people up to how common this blackmail thing is among athletes. If this blackmail scenario is true, I hope women's rights and domestic violence groups all over the world make this whore famous for all the wrong reasons.
    Yeah it seems to have died quickly.
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• was she hot?

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Sad news about the bus hitting a van and killing 4.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
          Yeah, the blackmale athlete is extremely commonplace.
          Doh.

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
          was she hot?

god bless.
          Yes. He could do better, but she's no slouch.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            Sad news about the bus hitting a van and killing 4.
            A snapshot of the Cowboys season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
              A snapshot of the Cowboys season.
              Ominous fail bus, or hopeful murder bus of doom?
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• This is going to be a rough season on the defense:

Cowboys Nation
                ‏@CowboysNation
                Of every player on the Cowboys roster, Orlando Scandrick and Rolando McClain lead the Cowboys in career sacks with 9.5 each.

Comment

• LMAO

They get fined $250k for having too many players suspended.

Comment

• I'm listening to cowboys press conference at training camp. I really wish Jerry Jones would just Shut the Fuck Up. He tries so hard to sound like a football guy, but sounds like a blubbering idiot. Wish RHJ or Stephen had the coconuts to tell Jerry to sit and shut up
                    sigpic

Comment

• --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Foles isn't an option"
                      "why not?"
                      "well we already have 4 guys taking snaps"

crickets

Comment

• Anytime I see Skelator talking I mute the T.V. or change the channel, fuck that clown.
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Why is this even a thread? Dallas is going 16-0 as long as they don't lose one game!
                          "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Jones is such a fucking idiot. I would love to see Garrett display any level of testicular fortitude, and walk out.

Comment

• Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
                              I'm listening to cowboys press conference at training camp. I really wish Jerry Jones would just Shut the Fuck Up. He tries so hard to sound like a football guy, but sounds like a blubbering idiot. Wish RHJ or Stephen had the coconuts to tell Jerry to sit and shut up
                              Al Davis Jr!!!!!!! He can destroy any super bowl champ!

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                                Al Davis Jr!!!!!!! He can destroy any super bowl champ!
                                I agree wholeheartedly. ....he is the exact same as Al. Won his first few years then medicore at best rest of the time.

I'll give him props though. ...the value of the cowboys according to Forbes is astronomical for the dog shit that has been last 20yrs.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X