Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EW View Post
    7-9
    That's absurd. Red Jesus as at the helm. They have to go 8-8 to keep his perfect .500 record.

Comment

• So I didn't quote, you all know who I was talking about, fuck ya'll!
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        So I didn't quote, you all know who I was talking about, fuck ya'll!
        Yes, we know who you were talking about. But we weren't talking about Romo, we were talking about Rolando being a fat ass because he's hooked on that drank!
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          Yes, we know who you were talking about. But we weren't talking about Romo, we were talking about Rolando being a fat ass because he's hooked on that drank!
          lol.

Fuck that fool. I have no sympathy for multi-million dollar athletes that can't put down the drugs until after their short term NFL career.
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• So, no superbowl this year?
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Yes.

Comment

• Bueno.
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

• Moore breaks ankle.
                  Foles is not an option

Comment

• Lol @ this team. Season is quickly coming to an end before it even started do to poor management.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Damn, Moore going down is a blow. Dak needs to step up...

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        Lol @ this team. Season is quickly coming to an end before it even started do to poor management.
                        As predicted. It shouldn't surprise anyone at this point. Until fans start staying home and stop swilling the kool aide, jerrys team will continue to suck at a high level. Let the sickest begin. I predict red jeebus will be a fm sub 500 coach this season. It'd take great coaching to right this team and we have mediocre at best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                          Damn, Moore going down is a blow. Dak needs to step up...
                          Moore was terrible, I would've hated for him to backup Romo this year. Sucks he's injured but no wah in hell he would've helped this team if Romo got injured again; even with Elliot and a healthy Dez. They need a veteran backup QB, they haven't drafted shit for QB's.

Is Foles still not an option?

Has Manziel sobered up yet?

Last edited by idrivea4banger; 08-02-2016, 10:57 PM.

Comment

• Glad Moore will not be back up...or at least hope not.

Foles would be a good pick up.
                            Originally posted by Da Prez
                            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Comment

• The boys still have the weakest schedule in the league and could still make the show. Just don't expect them to do anything if they get there.

Comment

Working...
                                X