Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zeke was monster on those runs, fucking sick
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• I don't know about y'all but I think the Cowboys have found the Tony Romo Retirement Plan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
        I don't know about y'all but I think the Cowboys have found the Tony Romo Retirement Plan.
        Yeah, any rookie that can come in and shred the first team Seattle defense has a future. It would have been even worse for Seattle if Terrance Williams wasn't afraid of taking a hit.

Comment

• Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
          Flipp'en channels last night and watched part of te game, Dak is pretty impressive. You may hope for a Romo injury just to get him in there!
          Jesus dude

Comment

• I still think that they faked the injury to see how Dak does under pressure.
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
              I still think that they faked the injury to see how Dak does under pressure.
              I am with you. That wasn't much of a hit, and if Romo can't take it, he better retire.

Comment

• Yellowstang Mustangmarc'ed Romo.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• damn, if you listen to all the media/reporters, you would think one more hit would end Romo's career.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    damn, if you listen to all the media/reporters, you would think one more hit would end Romo's career.
                    It wasn't extremely solid contact or an extraordinary looking play that put him down - it certainly doesn't inspire confidence.
                    Originally posted by davbrucas
                    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Comment

• When he went down and didn't get back up, I started saying, "You have got to be fucking kidding me!" Over and over for about a minute while my wife was sitting next to me. She then looks at me and says, "I better stfu or I'm going to wake up the baby... Also Romo the homo is too old for the sport. And guess what, cowboys suck."

Comment

• Man I honestly thought to myself...Romo just needs to hang the gloves. At this point I don't think he should risk being paralyzed with a bad hit..you know there are a lot of players out there that would love to take him out...I was speechless while it all was happening...I went to be right after that...my wife was like "the game is over already? didn't it just start?...ignored the question and fell asleep.
                          Originally posted by Da Prez
                          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                            Yellowstang Mustangmarc'ed Romo.
                            Muthufucker that was funny...
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Ok, Just got back in town and watched the game, First of all Romo is dunfur. One good slap and that guy is gonna be a vegetable. Second observation, Elliot is the real deal. If he plays like that I wouldn't resign him when his rookie deal is up I would just ride the shit out of him for the next 4 years, he is gonna be physically beat down by the time this contract is up.

Comment

• Romo needs to go sit his ass on the bench. He has had way too long to do something. He doesn't really get along with any of the receivers from what I can tell. One blown assignment on the Line and he is toast.

Comment

Working...
                                X