X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• DALLAS - The Tony Romo scare may be overshadowed by a TMZ report that rookie running back Ezekiel Elliott was seen at a marijuana shop before Thursday night’s game in Seattle.

While marijuana is legal in Seattle, it’s not in the NFL.

There’s no indication that the fourth overall pick did anything other than walk into the shop and take pictures with fans.

The Cowboys are already starting the season with three players who violated the league’s substance abuse policy.

Jerry Jones told TMZ the fact that he was at the pot shot was “not good.”

"Well, I think that in and of itself the reason we are talking about it is in a way part of the learning process," Jones said about the pics to the Star-Telegram after Thursday night's game.

"But it's not good. It's just not good. It's just not good."

Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones says he ain't happy with his running back Ezekiel Elliott -- saying his decision to visit a Seattle weed store before the Seahawks game is "not good."

Comment

• Romo is done get the fuck out of here

Comment

• Just saw on NFL network, Tony slomo broke a bone in his back.
              sigpic

Comment

• Fucking A!

Comment

• Holy shitballs

Comment

• Damn, that guy is injury prone. 6 - 10 weeks. I think Romo is done. At this point in his career he should be thinking about quality of life issues post football. Just ask Joe Montana about staying in the game too long. He lives a miserable life of chronic pain.

Comment

• That's simply sad. I really like the man and I think he gets treated unfairly by fans. But he needs to start thinking about his health and his family. He can't afford to screw that up.

The Cowboy's potentially have THE guy that can take over. Jerry Jones needs to have a sit down with Romo and convince him to hang it up before something seriously goes wrong.

IMO Dak is the right guy for the Cowboys, now they need to get back out there and find a legit backup.

Comment

• Called it. It's time we move on, unfortunately.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• I'm about to go get drunk and then I'm coming back and going on a Bitter Jose BAN FEST!

Haterz beware...
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• I think it's time for Romo to call it a career and move into golf. I like what I've seen from Dak, with that offensive line and a bunch of quality running backs, I think he should be the week 1 starter. So long as he can put the fear of god into the secondary, they wont be able to just play the run and the cowboys might do decent.

Comment

• I don't like throwing a rookie into the fire. This is definitely not the way I think anyone wanted his first year to go.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X