Cowboys 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
    Think romo will be traded to the jets this weekend?
    No way, no how. Trading him moves too much money forward, they can't take the cap hit.

I also don't think anyone out there is going to make a top offer for him, not knowing how he is recovering/recovered from the latest injury.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• The Dallas Cowboy's are #1 in the NFL Power Rankings!
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        The Dallas Cowboy's are #1 in the NFL Power Rankings!
        Crackhead, they are #2!
        QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

• I got wrong info this morning, but yes, you are correct...
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Even Jerry says Romo isn't ready to come back against the Browns..... If he can't be ready for the Browns he won't be back ever. That's as easy as it gets.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
              Even Jerry says Romo isn't ready to come back against the Browns..... If he can't be ready for the Browns he won't be back ever. That's as easy as it gets.
              Romo said a week ago that team docs had not cleared him for contact yet.

Comment

• So....Romo is medically cleared to play.

Comment

• Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                  So....Romo is medically cleared to play.
                  As of this week his return is now a "coaching decision".

Comment

• IF, they are going to bring him back in, I would wait til after the Thansgiving day game. Pitt should be an easy win, they had under 50 yrds of offense for 45 minutes of the game last week. Though against the Ravens, they have a very tough defense, I would rather have the Rook back there running around since we know Romo will not be able to get away from pressure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      IF, they are going to bring him back in, I would wait til after the Thansgiving day game. Pitt should be an easy win, they had under 50 yrds of offense for 45 minutes of the game last week. Though against the Ravens, they have a very tough defense, I would rather have the Rook back there running around since we know Romo will not be able to get away from pressure.
                      I hope they show Marines carrying of the flag on tv this time. Step son will be one of the Marines carrying the American flag.

Comment

• Boy's at #1 in the NFLPR, I am very amazed that they have such a solid team. Though seeing as last year sucked balls, that #4 pick has really paid off, especially after McFadden broke his elbow and Morris hasn't panned out*.
                        Dak has been a big surprise, we really hit the lotto getting him, but I feel we would be having a pretty good year with Romo, not as good because Dak has won a few games with his legs and athleticism** that we would have lost with Romo.

*In his defense, he really hasn't had a chance to run the ball.

**Sounds right, but doesn't seem to be spelt right, if its wrong, FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Did I miss a press conference about Romo? if so, what was said?

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                            Did I miss a press conference about Romo? if so, what was said?
                            It was very cryptic. The whole thing sounded like a retirement speech, but he didn't actually retire. He basically said Dak has earned this opportunity.

Comment

• It was soul crushing, and you can tell he's DEVASTATED at this point.
                              Originally posted by stevo
                              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                                It was soul crushing, and you can tell he's DEVASTATED at this point.
                                Well, he went from being hated, to being loved, to being a hated has-been.
                                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X