X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gotta save that money for when Manziel's grand jury stuff is over

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      So you're saying the Giants are going to suck this year? I just felt that we needed to address quite a few needs and they didn't make any "big splashes", maybe even one good player. So that leads me to the draft, yes there are good players in the draft, but rooks don't usually come in and start much less make an immediate impact.
      I'm not only saying the Giants will suck this year. I'm saying they're going to suck for the next 5-7 years. Guaranteed.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
        gotta save that money for when Manziel's grand jury stuff is over

FUUUUCK YOU!!!!111111juan!!1!
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• God I hope they don't pick Bosa, he's very overrated. I highly doubt they'll get a qb with their 4th pick. What other rb's could they get in later rounds?
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• It's looking like Bosa it is. I'm not sure what the boys are planning to do at this point. Hopefully they get one of the few blue chip players in the draft. I applaud them for stepping back in the F/A market. However, I still think we need to address the defense and pick up a QB and RB in the later rounds.

Comment

• I still hope Bosa isn't the pick.

Comment

• If they pick him I'm calling him Baboso for the rest of the season.
                Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• I think Ramsey is the pick if he's there. If he is not there, I don't see them taking Bosa at 4. I think they drop down a few spots, load up on picks, and take multiple DEs.

Comment

• I like Ramsey too only because I know they plan to drop Carr. However, I'm hesitant because I remember when JJ thought M Claiborne was a blue chip player and he was a bust. The main thing we need going into this draft is defensive line help. I would be okay with them using the majority of their picks on D-line and linebacker help.

Comment

• Rumor has it the Patrick Robinson deal is done.

Comment

• Take ramsey or drop down for Spence and cash in.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Take ramsey if he's there. Also, I like the idea of grabbing Lynch in the 2nd round over Henry if he's there.

Comment

• Jerry told the media he'd be willing to help Manziel get the help he needs off the field...

Ordering that #2 blue and white Jersey now!

Comment

• Wentz if he's there at 4, drop down and load up on pics otherwise.
                              1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

• I like wentz and lynch.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X