X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ufc 196

Mystic Mac vs Diaz

Holm vs Tate

I absolutely despise the Diaz brothers. I was worried when RDA backed out (4 of conors last 8 opponents have pulled out) that it would be cerrone. I like them both a lot and I would hate to have to watch that. Diaz is an interesting pick over cerrone, whom was in fight shape since he just fought like 2 weeks ago, but Conor explained it like this - "RDA beat cerrone, Diaz beat Cerrone, so it's Diaz" (even though cerrone is ranked 4th and Diaz is 6th in the division.

Either way, I'm a huge mcgregor fan, and I'm jm pretty pumped up about it.
    He looka waaay healthier at this weight than when he cut to 145 and looked like skeletor.

Does anyone think Diaz will pull it off?
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Diaz will get destroyed. He's doing it for the weed money anyway.

Comment

^^^

lol.
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Diaz can only win this on the ground, or if McGregor fucks up on his feet and gives Diaz a chance. I feel McGregor is just that much faster from a striking point of view. And, he throws punches to knock people out, not this pitter-patter high volume punches the diaz brothers do.

First round TKO by McGregor.

Tate and Holm will go 4 rounds, then scissor fuck in the 5th while simultaneously screaming Ronda's name and thanking her for making them famous.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
          Tate and Holm will go 4 rounds, then scissor fuck in the 5th while simultaneously screaming Ronda's name and thanking her for making them famous.
          so you are saying there is no need to go t a strip club to watch the fights??

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
            As much as I hate the Diaz boys, I think the fag will pull it off. I do hope he loses and gets an STD in the same night.
            Pshhhh. Please.
            I will say, I just watched the replay of the conor v mendes fight and mendes definitely works mcgregor pretty good on the ground. That being said conor never looked in trouble, and mendes as a fantastic grapler.

I highly doubt that Diaz will be able tobge conor down, even with his considerable height advantage. Conors left is just so lighting quick.

Mangus, I loled about your slut fight prediction
            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Shit almost popped off at the presser today.
              It was cute to see Nick rush up on stage to support his wittle bro
              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

When does This thing kick off central time 9pm?

Comment

Yeah 10 eastern so 9 central

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                    Yeah 10 eastern so 9 central
                    Thanks. I'm tuned in

Comment

You missed some decent prelim fights on fs1 but nothing spectacular

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                        You missed some decent prelim fights on fs1 but nothing spectacular
                        Yeah I'm watching from home and usually just catch the main card when I'm home

Comment

Link?
                          The hand that feeds, bleeds.

Comment

Awesome prelims. I'm in first place in a 3500 person tourney on draft Kings.

I can't wait for the conor v Nate fight. Diaz may die tonight.
                            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                              Awesome prelims. I'm in first place in a 3500 person tourney on draft Kings.

I can't wait for the conor v Nate fight. Diaz may die tonight.
                              You never know with those Diaz boys?!? I'm not a fan, but they fuck with people pretty good.
                              The hand that feeds, bleeds.

Comment

Working...
                              X