• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

24-21 cowgirls

Comment

Cowboys 28
      Redskins 13
      Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Garrett needs to be fucking fired if we lose this fucking game by a damn field goal.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Way too damned close, but good game.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            Garrett needs to be fucking fired if we lose this fucking game by a damn field goal.
            Yes he does, that onside kick was uncalled for

Comment

Originally posted by 01-GATOR View Post
              No it wasn't.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by 01-GATOR View Post
                It would have been a great idea if they had executed it properly. The cowboys/Redskins games are usually close. Why not run the onside when the other team isn't expecting it?

Comment

Good win...as hard as we tried to give it away...Washington just was not having it!!
                  Originally posted by Da Prez
                  Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                  Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

we're going to the super bowl!
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

My guys (Lions) totally stank on defense and, unlike the Cowboys, did succeed in giving away their game to the Oilers. Congrats to the 'Boys for pulling it off, and slapping the 'Skins in their own house.

Comment

I'd like to know if that onside kick was practiced. It sure looked like Bailey had never done it.

Comment

My opinion on this game was the Cowboys managed to turn a loss into a win. It did not give me confidence going forward.
                          • Cowboys run defense is worse than I imagined
                          • The short to intermediate passing game is just asking to be exploited by defenses
                          • Ezekiel Elliot looked absolutely terrible
                          • Mo Claiborne played better than Scandrick
                          • Cowboys secondary was damn lucky they had cross-eyed Kirk throwing those passes

The Redskins has their two best offensive lineman injured, one nearly instantly. Playing against an offensive line that dropped from awful to absolutely abysmal netted us 4 sacks. Keep that in mind next time you have that odd feeling that we're not completely screwed on the defensive line. Sure, we have to survive two more games, but those games need to be wins. We were not dominate in the rushing game, which is the entire backbone of this defense. We're currently ranked 13th in rushing, averaging a 3.4YPC, whereas the Redskins are 4.8YPC, a team which cut loose it's pro bowl running back and has no offensive line. Dak won this game by picking apart their secondary, and boy, that is not the way you want to win games with a rookie quarterback.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            My opinion on this game was the Cowboys managed to turn a loss into a win. It did not give me confidence going forward.
                            • The short to intermediate passing game is just asking to be exploited by defenses
                            • Cowboys secondary was damn lucky they had cross-eyed Kirk throwing those passes

The Redskins has their two best offensive lineman injured, one nearly instantly. Playing against an offensive line that dropped from awful to absolutely abysmal netted us 4 sacks. Keep that in mind next time you have that odd feeling that we're not completely screwed on the defensive line. Sure, we have to survive two more games, but those games need to be wins. We were not dominate in the rushing game, which is the entire backbone of this defense. We're currently ranked 13th in rushing, averaging a 3.4YPC, whereas the Redskins are 4.8YPC, a team which cut loose it's pro bowl running back and has no offensive line. Dak won this game by picking apart their secondary, and boy, that is not the way you want to win games with a rookie quarterback.
                            That's the way they are going to have to win with defenses stacking the box. Maybe the league will take notice how well dak has moved the offense down the field late in the game.

Comment

Elliot looked better than last game, but still isn't as effective as he should be. That fumble really got in his head. The defense is absolutely horrible, the only real bright spots are Byron Jones and Claiborne. The biggest issue is the red zone, two games without a single passing touchdown.

Dak was very much improved from week one, way better accuracy and more willing to throw downfield. I like him better than Romo, he doesn't force the ball when the play isn't there.

Comment

I don't know if I'd go that far, he did average 4 yrds a carry this game, which is an improvement. I'm sure he'll come into his own over the first half of the season. That being said, he should be sitting number 2 to Alfred Morris at this point, gaining some confidence.

Comment

Working...
                                X