Boys vs Edgar Allen Poe...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boys vs Edgar Allen Poe...

Everyone keeps saying this is going to be a test, what the fuck? The test is going to be can Baltimore come in here and stop our offense. They said that shit about the Cheeseheads, Cinci, Pitt, fuck those putos!

Boys - 31

Ravens - 17
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Baltimore has the toughest defense the Cowboys will face in the regular season.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

The reason people are thinking it's going to be a test is because the Ravens have the #1 Defense in the NFL.

Cowboys should win, but it may be a close one. If they commit 70-80 yards in penalties like they did last week, forget about it. Ravens are a better team than the Steelers.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
        Ravens are a better team than the Steelers.
        I don't think I agree with this. They are definitely a better defense than the Steelers. But the offense is very meh.

Comment

'Boys 24
          Ravens 13

Comment

Ravens 7
            boys 3

Comment

I just need Steve Smith to score 2 TD's and go over 100yds.

Cowboys- 31
              Ravens- 30
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I wonder if we are going to cut Da Dirty Sanchez since Romo is suiting up?
                Last edited by Rick Modena; 11-18-2016, 03:05 PM. Reason: I spelled Samchez, lol.
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I cannot wait to see this game. I'm not worried because we have played some solid teams with pretty good defenses.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    I cannot wait to see this game. I'm not worried because we have played some solid teams with pretty good defenses.
                    You just want to rub it in your old lady's face. lmao

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      I don't think I agree with this. They are definitely a better defense than the Steelers. But the offense is very meh.
                      Not nice. Not nice at all.

I was just giving my opinion based upon the stats from the NFL page. They state the Ravens are currently top of the AFC North. They are also number #1 in Total Defense.\

But, I'm sure you will tell me that I'm a dickhead for quoting facts.
                      Last edited by LS1Goat; 11-20-2016, 01:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                        Not nice. Not nice at all.

I was just giving my opinion based upon the stats from the NFL page. They state the Ravens are currently top of the AFC North. They are also number #1 in Total Defense.\

But, I'm sure you will tell me that I'm a dickhead for quoting facts.
                        Well aware that they are the #1 defense. GB had the #1 defense against the run when Dallas played them, and you saw how that worked out. And yes, they're at the top of the AFC North, but that is a little misleading because they are also the only team in the AFCN that has a winning record at 5-4. They just have no real weapons on offense.

Comment

Quiet in here. Come on boys

Comment

Winner winner Raven dinner!

Comment

My kind of game. Grind baby grind.

Comment

Working...
                              X