Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
    One oaf for another.
    Thad Bosley also just got canned, Scott Coolbaugh is in.

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
      Thad Bosley also just got canned, Scott Coolbaugh is in.
      Why would they get rid of the hitting coach? I taught they were hitting the ball pretty good.

Comment

• Originally posted by 01-GATOR View Post
        Why would they get rid of the hitting coach? I taught they were hitting the ball pretty good.
        Young amd Kinsler are sort of slumping. All it takes is for one of those guys to express concern, and a coach will be gone.

Comment

• Davis on the other hand went 2 for 4 tonight and is up to .269 for the year.

In other notes, my 7 year old daughter had the game winning hit tonight for her softball team!!
          Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_marc View Post
            Davis on the other hand went 2 for 4 tonight and is up to .269 for the year.

In other notes, my 7 year old daughter had the game winning hit tonight for her softball team!!
            It was a good win for the Rangers..

Congrats to your daughter.

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_marc View Post
              Davis on the other hand went 2 for 4 tonight and is up to .269 for the year.

Congrats to your daughter!

Davis has about 55 at bats. Most guys are over 200 at this point. For a stand-in, .269 is OK.

Comment

• Ogando started out in funk, I thought uh-oh

But really sucked it up and pitched well after

Detroit looks to be a contender in the central

Comment

• I'm really, really liking Ogando. I know he blew a few last year, but he seems to be spot on this year. Definitely a Cy Young front-runner at the moment.
                  How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                    I'm really, really liking Ogando. I know he blew a few last year, but he seems to be spot on this year. Definitely a Cy Young front-runner at the moment.
                    He has a good shot. I don't see too many big name pitchers having a year like he is having. Just like any other award like that, it is a popularity contest to some degree.

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
                      He should be a lock for the MLB hall in a couple of years and he was a Texas draft pick.
                      I disagree with this. I don't think he's MLB Hall worthy. 133 wins certainly doesn't get you there. I'd guess in this day and age, it takes at least 200, but what do I know? I do know he wasn't tops in his era in wins, strikeouts, shutouts, or any other worthwhile category. Above average...sure. Hall worthy...no.

Edit...my bad. 133 wins were with the Rangers. He was 219-156 overall and a career 4.27 ERA. Still not MLB Hall worthy.
                      Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                        Congrats to your daughter!

Davis has about 55 at bats. Most guys are over 200 at this point. For a stand-in, .269 is OK.
                        Thanks! It was exciting.

And considering Davis has had a hard time staying above .200 the last 2 years, I'll take .269...or .249. It's progress that I'm looking for with the kid...and while he's not hitting 1 miiiiiiillion homers, it still counts as progress.
                        Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• Colby is getting raped. 5-0 w 2 out, bottom of the first. Runners on 1-3.
                          Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

• Colby has disappointed all year long.
                            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Something is wrong with Colby... Or the league figured him out. Or he is just sucking....

The TV announcers suck BTW
                              Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

• He seemed to have turned the corner but these last two starts ..yuk

I had to leave for awhile, after the kid got hit with hit ball did he have to leave the game ?

Comment

Working...
                                X