X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
    Golf. Clap.
    Nash. Bitch.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• I just hope the East beats the shit out of each other the last 10 games. Tampa plays NY 7 more times and Boston has the other 3 against NY. Maybe they will tire themselves out.

Comment

• 5-game lead on the Angels now!

Comment

• Magic number 5!
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
            Of who? Gonzalez, Pedroia and Ortiz are healthy and Youkilis just got off of the DL a week ago.
            Youk is still not his self. And their pitching staff has been decimated. Beckett was/is hurt (ankle), Bedard, and Bishop as well.
            Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
              5-game lead on the Angels now!
              Yep, Angels suffered a walk off loss at Toronto. This one is pretty much in the books now. Let the playoffs begin!
              Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• As of right now, we are facing the Yankees.

They lead the series this year 7-2.

I think we match up better with them than with Detroit. I think it is a good idea to try and stay away from Verlander

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  As of right now, we are facing the Yankees.

I think we match up better with them than with Detroit. I think it is a good idea to try and stay away from Verlander
                  Everyone is saying stay away from Verlander because all of the goddamn talking heads are saying that. In actuality, the entire team is "firing on all 11 cylinders" or whatever colloquialism you wish to use. The Tigers could very well win it all.

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_marc View Post
                    Yep, Angels suffered a walk off loss at Toronto. This one is pretty much in the books now. Let the playoffs begin!
                    Easy now.

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                    Everyone is saying stay away from Verlander because all of the goddamn talking heads are saying that. In actuality, the entire team is "firing on all 11 cylinders" or whatever colloquialism you wish to use. The Tigers could very well win it all.
                    Agreed. They've been playing great baseball for the entire second half of the season and have plenty of pitching for a playoff series.

Comment

Knock on wood! Dont say it yet!

The fat lady is warming up though.

Comment

• Nice ass kicking by the Rangers last night.

Still a 5 game lead!

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                          As of right now, we are facing the Yankees.

The Yankees for some reason don't really scare me. But Detroit does. Maybe its the fact that we're 0-6 against them this year...and we've sucked balls against them the last few years.
                          Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

The Yankees for some reason don't really scare me. But Detroit does. Maybe its the fact that we're 0-6 against them this year...and we've sucked balls against them the last few years.
                            i couldn't agree more.

Comment

More importantly, they're playing really good baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                                More importantly, they're playing really good baseball.
                                Heck, even when Detroit hasn't been lights out like they have been lately, they've still had the Rangers number.
                                Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

Working...
                                X