Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
    No, don't do that. You'll jinx it!
    True. We run this place like we run a club house. Everything stays the same until it is over.

I really need to wash my underwear though.

Comment

• LMAO! Jinx what, they are in the playoffs already. And SF has been eliminated, lol!
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        LMAO! Jinx what, they are in the playoffs already. And SF has been eliminated, lol!
        We have World Champoinship dreams.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          We have World Champoinship dreams.
          I give you the answer these queers give me.

"Whos we? I didn't see your name on the roster!?!"
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• We (the fans) have world championship dreams (for the Rangers).
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I give you the answer these queers give me.

"Whos we? I didn't see your name on the roster!?!"
              lmao

What do you mean, we people?

Comment

• Hey now, I'm a Rangers fan too. And I have a feeling they will be back in the WS again and WE should win it this time, especially since the nasty ass un-shaven SF Giants are not in it.

Comment

• I think winning the WS is a much harder trip this year. Detroit's pitching staff will be tough on us. In the NL, the Phils' staff looks pretty hard to beat.
                  Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_marc View Post
                    I think winning the WS is a much harder trip this year. Detroit's pitching staff will be tough on us. In the NL, the Phils' staff looks pretty hard to beat.
                    The Phillies lost to the Giants in the NLCS 4-2 last year with Halladay, Hamels, and Oswalt...
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Phillies have no offense. They are shitting bricks losing 8 in a row recently.

Comment

• Someone start a new playoff thread and i'll sticky it...

Comment

Hey now, I'm a Rangers fan too. And I have a feeling they will be back in the WS again and WE should win it this time, especially since the nasty ass un-shaven SF Giants are not in it.
                          I'm really hoping teh Phillies get the Rangers in the WS this time.
                          It's going to break my heart seeing you guys go home empty handed two years in a row.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            It's going to break my heart seeing you guys go home empty handed two years in a row.
                            That would really suck...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

Wouldn't mind Texas facing the Phillies in the World Series. They've had pretty good success against Halladay, Lee and Oswalt over the years

Comment

• tonights game has been moved up to 7:05

Comment

Working...
                                X