No announcement yet.

Rangers 2011 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pitchers duel going on so far tonight. In the 4th and still tied at 0. Colby has given up 1 hit, Weaver has given up 3. Rangers making Weaver work a little though as he's thrown 68 pitches through 4 innings. Hopefully he won't be able to stick around past the 7th.
    Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• Weaver with 97 pitches through 6 now. Come on Rangers...
      Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• Napoli puts the Rangers on the board with a mammoth HR...he smoked the hell out of that and hit it a long way.
        Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• Nice job Colby! 7 innings of nothing. Just got out of a jam with 2 runners on.
          Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_marc View Post
            Nice job Colby! 7 innings of nothing. Just got out of a jam with 2 runners on.
            The last batter he face bailed him out. 0 for 14 with runners on first and second, you should be making the pitcher throw you 3 strikes.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Hell of an inning by Lowe.
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                Hell of an inning by Lowe.
                Yep, 11 pitches. 2 Ks. 3 more outs to go!
                Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• Craig Gentry reminds me of Scarborough Green, only better.
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• F*ck! Walk off blast against Adams. Where was Feliz? Did I miss something where he wasn't available tonight?
                    Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• Well shit on me. I turn the channel for five minutes at the commercial break and they had already lost. Who the fuck is Adams anyway besides a worthless pitcher?

Comment

• Feliz pitched the last 2 nights. Adams was the setup man ahead of Heath Bell.
                        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• I'm happy with 3/4 but it should have been a sweep. Adams hasn't impressed me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                            Feliz pitched the last 2 nights. Adams was the setup man ahead of Heath Bell.
                            He did pitch the last 2 nights, but he threw all of 14 pitches. 3 the first night and 11 last night. Oh well, hindsight is 20/20.
                            Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• Hold on. Adams was supposedly that ace from San Diego who has blown at least two games since he got here??

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                                Hold on. Adams was supposedly that ace from San Diego who has blown at least two games since he got here??
                                Yes.

And next time I am going to shut the f up about a sweep. I never say anything about sweeping a team, and the one time I do, this is what happens.

I think Washington really got lucky as hell last night. Lewis was DONE in that last inning. He should have pulled Lewis as soon as that first runner got on. Luckily the Angels are so inept on offense it didn't hurt.

Loew suprised the hell out of me, and almost made me question why Warsh didn't throw him back out there. The guy was on point and deadly. A rare thing for him.

Adams....he doesn't impress me yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X