FC Dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FC Dallas

Got free tickets for Friday! Anyone else going or been before? I've never been to a soccer game before..... Used to play when I was a toddler but that's it.

How good are they anyways?

I need to go. One of the goalie's is a friend of mine that keeps offering tickets.

Comment

Wife and I had free tickets, I guess you have to like this sport to really enjoy it. We got bored seeing them just run back and forth for 40mins with no scores, we left early.

Comment

Originally posted by bjtheman1 View Post
        Wife and I had free tickets, I guess you have to like this sport to really enjoy it. We got bored seeing them just run back and forth for 40mins with no scores, we left early.
        Yeah I'm not sure how I'll take it but I'm sure I'll be leaving early.... Oh well Rangers game Wednesday! Company was handing out tickets thought I'd grab a couple.

Do they have at least have reasonable food/drink prices?

Comment

I'm going tomorrow night as well. My tix weren't free, but got a company discount. Never been before.
          Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

Soccer is a lot better in person than it is on TV. I've watched a lot of it (both ways) and much prefer being there at the stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
              Soccer is a lot better in person than it is on TV. I've watched a lot of it (both ways) and much prefer being there at the stadium.
              So does it get all wild? Like the soccer games I'll see on the mexican tv stations?

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                So does it get all wild? Like the soccer games I'll see on the mexican tv stations?
                It's pretty sedate here compared to the Mexican and European league's, but it can get rowdy.

Comment

I wouldn't expect rioting or anything. But it seems there are pockets of fans in the stands that get into it pretty well.

Comment

Fuck sitting in the seats. Sit down at the bleachers on the south side of the stadium and kick it with the inferno crowd. They make the experience better.
                    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                      Fuck sitting in the seats. Sit down at the bleachers on the south side of the stadium and kick it with the inferno crowd. They make the experience better.
                      English.... Do you speak it? Seriously though I don't have a clue about soccer what's that?

Comment

This man speaks the truth!

Comment

English.... Do you speak it? Seriously though I don't have a clue about soccer what's that?
                          You'll see a bunch of people wearing fcd shit with flags and drums and shit, yelling and singing. Sit around them.

Comment

You'll see a bunch of people wearing fcd shit with flags and drums and shit, yelling and singing. Sit around them.
                            Is it free as long as I have a ticket in the stands? Or do you have to get certain tickets behind them....

Comment

Is it free as long as I have a ticket in the stands? Or do you have to get certain tickets behind them....
                              Back when I used to go often, it didn't really matter. They weren't exactly filling the stadium every night lol

Comment

Working...
                              X