Anderson Silva vs. Yushin Okami

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anderson Silva vs. Yushin Okami

I can't wait for this one. Lets just hope that neither is sidelined by injuries this time around.

Another easy fight for Silva. They are giving him an easy fight to set up a superfight between GSP and Silva and the end of the year. The marketing machine at work for sure.

Comment

Yeah, this is another squash. Big Nog said Spider would move to 205 after this, so it looks like the GSP fight won't happen either. I'd rather see Anderson vs pretty much any 205er than what 85 has to offer at this point.

Comment

Does Jake Shields have a shot at beating GSP?
        True Street MotorSports
        901 N McDonald St Suite 100
        McKinney TX 75069

Shop 972.542.9886
        Fax 972. 542.9879

Nitrous Refills $4lb

Comment

Originally posted by TrueStreetMotorSports.com View Post
          Does Jake Shields have a shot at beating GSP?
          About the same odds as winning the lottery. Even for Shields to attempt to use his BJJ, he still has to be able to get GSP down which he won't be able to do because GSP's wrestling is FAR superior to Shields.

I don't even give Shields much of a punchers chance in this one because he punches like a girl. His stand up is horrible and he will be standing in front of the best strikers of this MMA generation.

GSP wins by any way he wants.

Comment

I agree in all counts.
            Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

i think jon jones would kill silvia

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad? View Post
                i think jon jones would kill silvia
                Jones vs Silva is definetly an interesting matchup I'd like to see. Silva's weakness is his lack of wrestling and Jones is a pretty good wrestler. Plus the tremendous reach advantage I'd definetly have to give Jones the edge in that fight.

Comment

Add me to fully onboard the JBJ bandwaggon. I'd like to see Anderson get a few fights at 205 (love to see him fight Shogun) then have the bones fight be his retirement / official pass the torch ceremony.

Comment

Working...
                  X