No announcement yet.

something different in plano

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy Grail is good. I went the one on Preston and 121, deff good with tons of beer.
    Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
      Are you sure you were at Brick House? It's no Flying Saucer but they have at least 60 different beers there, some of them very good IMO. The food is hit and miss.
      Park/Preston, right?
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
        Park/Preston, right?
        www.hppmotorsports.com
        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

The Holy Grail is truly a Holy Grail. I had the brie and mushroom burger. Fuckin awesome. Had the local beer flight and discovered four new texas beers I never knew before. I will most assuredly go here again. I also encourage everyone else that hasn't been to go. The truffle spiked mac and cheese is like no other mac and cheese you have ever had. I was just sad I didn't discover the other side of the beer menu until I was too full to eat or drink anymore. For me and my girlfriend it was only $45 and we drank quite a bit.
          Why put off till tomorrow what you can put off till the next day?
          -Fred Sanford

Comment

P.S. Dfwmustang advice FTW.
            Why put off till tomorrow what you can put off till the next day?
            -Fred Sanford

Comment

I went about 5 months ago and was only offered the standard domestics.

Comment

Originally posted by oh1bullitt View Post
                The Holy Grail is truly a Holy Grail. I had the brie and mushroom burger. Fuckin awesome. Had the local beer flight and discovered four new texas beers I never knew before. I will most assuredly go here again. I also encourage everyone else that hasn't been to go. The truffle spiked mac and cheese is like no other mac and cheese you have ever had. I was just sad I didn't discover the other side of the beer menu until I was too full to eat or drink anymore. For me and my girlfriend it was only $45 and we drank quite a bit.
                Kenny's (Legacy and 121) has a badass mushroom and brie burger.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                  I went about 5 months ago and was only offered the standard domestics.
                  The waitress was holding out on you. They have beer bongs too.
                  Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                  Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by oh1bullitt View Post
                    P.S. Dfwmustang advice FTW.
                    Glad you liked it

Comment

Working...
                    X