steaks! meat market!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steaks! meat market!

So the local fajita markets don't sell quality steak. Kidding I know they don't. Seriously, in the dfw area where is some butcher shop with good steaks. I've only been to rudolphs is dallas but don't know if they are still in business.

Garland - David's meat market
    Lewisville - Old Town Market
    Plano - Central Market

Although Central Market is just a giant HEB, they have great selections of steaks and a full service meat counter.

Comment

Costco has prime cuts cheaper than you will find anywhere. In fact, it's cheaper than I can get them through my 'hook up'.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        Costco has prime cuts cheaper than you will find anywhere. In fact, it's cheaper than I can get them through my 'hook up'.
        Hook up. Reminds me of the time when I work at a bar. We had some people come in selling some fresh product right off the shelves. I may end up trying Whole Foods steaks

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          I second this. Just bought 5 monster New York Strips for 39.00 the other day. We had a little get together and it was funny because people were splitting them in half and sharing. Not that expensive when the wife and I can split one.

This was a month ago but you can kinda see how big they are.
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Where's a good place to get Salt Grass style prime rib cuts?

Comment

Matador Meat and Wine (plano) is small and easy to deal with. I'll compare prices tomorrow when I'm there. Full service and have most anything.

Central Market (plano) is good, but is a fucking zoo at times.

Whole Foods (allen) has been decent.

Costco at Park and the Tollway will have some really good specials too.

Comment

Rudolph's is still around its hard to beat their dry aged beef, I normally just buy briskets from them since I mostly bbq. I did notice something strange though, theres no prices on anything.

Comment

Working...
                X