No announcement yet.

Mi Dia From Scratch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So is Mia Dia worth the 1.5hr wait to get in on any given night?
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I've never had to wait, but haven't been in several months. Nothing is worth 1.5 hours for food, to me.
      sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
      17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
      13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
      86 SVO - Sold
      '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
      01 TJ - new toy - Sold
      65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
        So is Mia Dia worth the 1.5hr wait to get in on any given night?
        I've been once for lunch and twice for dinner and never once had to wait nearly that long.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
          So is Mia Dia worth the 1.5hr wait to get in on any given night?
          I went mid-afternoon, and didn't wait at all. I dig a late lunch at a nice place like that.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Taco Bell is quicker.

Comment

• Never waited at Mi Dia, even on a Sat night. That was a few months ago.

I damn sure wouldn't wait even an hour anywhere. Fuck all that! Do they not take reservations?

Comment

• Yeah, never had to wait anywhere close to that long. Where did you get that?

I've seen a 1/2 hour wait. I'd make a reservation if it were a Friday or Saturday though.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• ate at mi dia today for lunch. ordered something off the tex-mex menu. it was good, but no better than average.

i'm sure the others dishes besides tex-mex are good though.

nice scenery, kinda upscale i suppose, seems like everyone around me was talking about the stock market lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                    ate at mi dia today for lunch. ordered something off the tex-mex menu. it was good, but no better than average.

i'm sure the others dishes besides tex-mex are good though.

nice scenery, kinda upscale i suppose, seems like everyone around me was talking about the stock market lol!
                    Did you try the tableside guac? If not, it is a MUST next time you go. It's fucken great!

Comment

• Originally posted by jluv View Post
                      Never waited at Mi Dia, even on a Sat night. That was a few months ago.

I damn sure wouldn't wait even an hour anywhere. Fuck all that! Do they not take reservations?
                      I tried to do reservations through OpenTable - they for the 6-7:30 range they were booked a few weeks out.

Comment

• We were going to eat here last night, but Ashley decided to drive around the parking lot and then proceed to leave. Guess I am beginning to rub off on her.
                        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                          We were going to eat here last night, but Ashley decided to drive around the parking lot and then proceed to leave. Guess I am beginning to rub off on her.
                          match made in heaven homie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

god bless.
                          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                            We were going to eat here last night, but Ashley decided to drive around the parking lot and then proceed to leave. Guess I am beginning to rub off on her.
                            Does she like Guitar Hero too?

Comment

• After 15 minutes of circling followed by no street parking and a long valet line I didn't care how good it was.

Comment

• Ya, parking sucks over there.

Btw, Rosa's is not good. Bleh!

Comment

Working...
                                X