No announcement yet.

Mi Dia From Scratch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Popped my Mi Dia cherry today. Food was fantastic. Had cheese enchiladas and chalupas (tostado nacho). Everything was great, including whatever spicy red sauce he added to my enchilada.

Thanks to bcoop and hotrod for forcing me to go, fantastic experience, will prob come back next weekend!

Comment

bump.....
      Finally going to check this place out. Picking up my parents from airport and going to eat there tonight. Read this thread and going to get the Camarones a la diabla and the NM Tampiquena. Will report back....

Comment

rafa, dont mention brent. i did and the dude punched me in the nose.

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
          that's pretty standard from what I've heard.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.

LMAO.....duly noted

Comment

Damn, still need to try this place out...

Comment

Forgot to reply back.....

Hot sauce that came out with chips was pretty good. Had a good taste to it. We asked for some hotter sauce and they brought out a different sauce that was pretty hot and tasted pretty good too. Dad and I got the NMT and it was delicious. We both ordered it med to med-well and and it came out perfect. Mom and my wife just had some chicken enchaladas and they loved it. Will go again to try the duck.

Comment

Still not going to try it, just to piss off Brent...
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
                    Forgot to reply back.....

Hot sauce that came out with chips was pretty good. Had a good taste to it. We asked for some hotter sauce and they brought out a different sauce that was pretty hot and tasted pretty good too. Dad and I got the NMT and it was delicious. We both ordered it med to med-well and and it came out perfect. Mom and my wife just had some chicken enchaladas and they loved it. Will go again to try the duck.
                    How much was the total bill?

And don't lie, puto!
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      How much was the total bill?

And don't lie, puto!

$68(not including tip, which I did tip good) for the 4 of us. Very good price
                      We didn't have any alcohol. Hard to believe...haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Rafa View Post
                        $68 for the 4 of us. Very good price
                        Hmm, not to bad for mexican food, I guess if its cusine. We went to my favorite place in Dallas, seven of us and it was under $100.00 with tip and my mom loved it. My mom had pollo en mole.

Comment

Hmm, not to bad for mexican food, I guess if its cusine. We went to my favorite place in Dallas, seven of us and it was under $100.00 with tip and my mom loved it. My mom had mole en pollo.

Not too bad for type of food.
                          What is name of that place...I forgot

Comment

• El Taquitos Cafe in Dallas on East Grand, take CASH, they don't take credit, debit or checks.

Gun optional after 8:00pm

Comment

El Taquitos Cafe in Dallas on East Grand, take CASH, they don't take credit, debit or checks.

Gun optional after 8:00pm
                              Pinche gringos, I don't need no stinkin gun guey!

Comment

• sweet!! then roll on over to Beverage Depot and get your liquor fix.

I think I ate at that place once, and I think it made me sick. is it right off east grand and next to an empty parking lot?

Comment

Working...
                                X