Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
    my epic egg sammich:

2 fried eggs, cheese, mayo on one bread, habanero salsa, peanut butter on the other bread
    Interesting, but where's the bacon? I might do this for breakfast or lunch sometime and sub the salsa for sriracha as pb and sriracha is a fucking matvh made in heaven.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I always made microwave egg sandwiches.

one egg in a bowl in the micro for 45 seconds or so, two pieces of toast, some bacon, a slice of american cheese, and miracle whip

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
        I always made microwave egg sandwiches.

one egg in a bowl in the micro for 45 seconds or so, two pieces of toast, some bacon, a slice of american cheese, and miracle whip
        First breakfast Robert ever made me....come to think of it, ONLY breakfast he's ever made me.

Comment

PB(prefer crunchy) with pancakes or waffles and maple syrup.

the Square flat lunch meat ham, spread creamcheese on the ham, and roll a dill pickle spear in the middle. That's some good eats.

Comment

Not really "that is nasty food", but I was standing in the break room and this guy came in pulled out some raw chicken from the fridge and threw it in the microwave.

that just ain't right.
            Last edited by mstng86; 11-09-2011, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              Your friend must be mexican.
              That she is.

Comment

My favorite sushi is uni (raw sea urchin), which most people freak out about when they see me eat it.
                Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
                  First breakfast Robert ever made me....come to think of it, ONLY breakfast he's ever made me.
                  "All right, girl, I've got to get to work... Enjoy!"
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Mayo mixed with a couple shots of chicken sauce (srirachi) and a sprinkle of Tonys creole seasoning used as a dipping sauce for everything.

Weirdest meat eaten was raccoon.

Stevo
                    Originally posted by SSMAN
                    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                      Mayo mixed with a couple shots of chicken sauce (srirachi) and a sprinkle of Tonys creole seasoning used as a dipping sauce for everything.

Weirdest meat eaten was raccoon.

Stevo
                      That sounds pretty fucking good.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                        That sounds pretty fucking good.
                        sriracha mayo is tits. sriracha is good on damn near everything.
                        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I like PB and bacon sandwiches, not too odd but fucking delicious!
                          Originally posted by Nash B.
                          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                            "All right, girl, I've got to get to work... Enjoy!"
                            Lol. He actually made me one this morning. Good shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
                              My favorite sushi is uni (raw sea urchin), which most people freak out about when they see me eat it.
                              The taste isn't bad, but the texture is disgusting to me. I love sushi and will try most anything twice, but that was a one-hit-I'm-done.

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                                No jelly damn it. Only the wife's cherry jam (gag) so I did my next fav pb concoction; honey! It wasn't too shabby. Used the foreman and wheat bread. Will try again with strawberry jam.

Matt suggested I try it with Sharp Cheddar (just PB and cheese) and it was the bomb. It's definately made my list of fav comfort foods.

Comment

Working...
                                X