Where to buy a fried turkey?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    We put an end to Turkey Fry. I'm trying to round up a fryer to fry one for myself, and if I can get one in, I'll let you know.
    It sounded like you busted your ass doing that for customers for several years. If you decide to do some, let me know. I can provide adult beverages or whatever else might help ease the pain.

Comment

If anyone near GP wants a fried turkey, I can offer to fry 1 maybe 2 turkeys. I'm doing the fried turkey again this year and you can reuse the oil 2-3 times.

Comment

Frying the turkey is almost as fun as eating it!

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
          It sounded like you busted your ass doing that for customers for several years.
          It's a 13 or 14 year tradition, that finally just wore out. It was originally intended to be for movers and shakers, and decision makers, to gain business. Over the years, those types dwindled, and just became a large party, and there were no longer measureable gains. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but we are going back to the drawing board to come up with a fresh idea. And yes, it was an absolute beating. The planning, the prep, and the clean up were brutal. That said, I had a blast doing it. Even more so during the last few years where I was able to step back and actually run the thing, instead of being elbow deep in grease 15 hours a day as a grunt.

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
          If you decide to do some, let me know. I can provide adult beverages or whatever else might help ease the pain.

I've got a fully stocked bar in my test kitchen.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
          X