No announcement yet.

Torchys Taco, talk to me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I'd kick those carrots to the curb. It might work though.

Comment

Last month's TOTM was badass too. I've only had one taco here that was sub-par and that was because the fish was old and tasted too fishy.
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

The Honkey, or Cracka, or White Trash taco, whatever the hell it was called was damn good. It had a hot link and egg in it among other things (if I remember correctly). I've eaten there a few times and always get the queso, too. It's been over a year since my last visit due to the new diet.......
        Hellcat Charger

Comment

Anyone ever tried the El Tacaso at Fina on Harry Hines?

Covering local food and drink news in Dallas. We've got comprehensive restaurant and bar reviews with inside scopes from local chefs and bartenders. Our dining guides will help you find the best restaurants, best brunches, best happy hours, and more.

Comment

Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
            Anyone ever tried the El Tacaso at Fina on Harry Hines?

Covering local food and drink news in Dallas. We've got comprehensive restaurant and bar reviews with inside scopes from local chefs and bartenders. Our dining guides will help you find the best restaurants, best brunches, best happy hours, and more.

nope, unless i've been missing out, i'm sure it taste as good as any other taco joint on harry hines.
            Originally posted by 03trubluGT
            Your opinion is what sucks.
            You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

There are 2 new Torcy's being built right now. One at Casa Linda plaza in east Dallas and the other in Ft Worth over by JPS hospital.

Comment

Originally posted by slow55 View Post
                There are 2 new Torcy's being built right now. One at Casa Linda plaza in east Dallas and the other in Ft Worth over by JPS hospital.
                They should have one on every corner like a fucking Statbucks. I like that shit.

Comment

nice. casa linda is 2 miles down the road

Comment

I am finally on the right side of town to try this place. What do you suggest?
                    Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Try the tacos man, heard they were great.

Comment

Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
                        I am finally on the right side of town to try this place. What do you suggest?
                        Just start with the green chili pulled pork taco and go from there.
                        Fuck it, they're all good so just tell them to give you something and enjoy.

Comment

They are opening a Torchy's over off Rosedale and forest park in Fort worth.
                          92 Undercover SSP Coupe.
                          15 GT w/PP

Comment

The FW Torchy's is by Baylor next to the new hotel, not JPS. It's in an odd spot for a restaraunt, but I guess if Baylor decides to remove all unhealthy food and drinks from the campus they'll just build up food places around it for those not wanting water, granola and carrots.

Comment

Torchy's in Ft Worth is scheduled to open the 20th of this month.
                              92 Undercover SSP Coupe.
                              15 GT w/PP

Comment

I really wish they'd open one up in Addison or Carrollton (here's an idea: close that shitty Fuzzy's and replace it with Torchy's). Preston and Forest isn't too far away, but it's out of the way from the direction I travel on a daily basis.

Comment

Working...
                                X