Del Taco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Del Taco

Not impressed at all, im not a real picky eater but i thought it was horrible, the tacos are pretty good and cheap but i would rather got to Taco Bueno.

Had it once, greasy and nasty. Doubt I'll ever go back, and they're everywhere here in SoCal.

Comment

Right now I'm hooked on the Doritos tacos at Taco Bell.

Comment

Went once...won't EVER go back. It was bland, gross and the food poisoning wasn't worth it.

Comment

Yea, I was very unimpressed with the one in Denton. Taco Cabana is my favorite for cheapish Mexican. I used to like Rosa's Cafe for slightly more pricey food but I've totally forgotten about them since Chuy's opened in Denton.

Comment

Had Del Taco in Salt Lake City this week. Just had two soft chicken tacos, so thats kind of hard to fuck up. It was ok - nothing special but I'd eat there again.
            - Darrell

1993 LX - Reef Blue R331ci
            1993 Cobra #199 - SOLD

Comment

they used to be everywhere in the H when i was growing up, then it seems like taco bell bought them all. this was in the 80's. Have not eaten there since.

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

It is a slightly better taco bell. I would still rather have taco bueno, fastaco, or taco casa. I was not impressed.
                2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
                2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
                2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Only "good" Del Taco I have had was pierside in San Diego waiting to pull out on the ship. It tastes good at 1 am and drunk. Other then that bleah.

Comment

I like their fish tacos, it's the only thing I ever get there.

Comment

they have $0.35 tacos?
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

It's only good because it's so cheap.

If you try to get fancy on the menu, you'll be disappointed. The GENIUS of the place is that you can get tacos WITH french fries. Their street tacos aren't good, and expensive, so don't get them. The chili cheese fries aren't bad.
                        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                          It's only good because it's so cheap.

If you try to get fancy on the menu, you'll be disappointed. The GENIUS of the place is that you can get tacos WITH french fries. Their street tacos aren't good, and expensive, so don't get them. The chili cheese fries aren't bad.
                          I saw them everywhere in Cali, I saw my first local one yesterday.. The general consensus in the DFWM vehicle I was in led me to believe they were terrible abysmal shit.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I like their chicken taco's.

Comment

Originally posted by slow55 View Post
                              I like their chicken taco's.
                              The more expensive items are ok, but I am a huge bean burrito guy, and that crap doesn't cut it!
                              2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
                              2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
                              2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Working...
                              X