Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Hines57 View Post
      Even today I posted the homestyle patties as $20 . I just paid $22.25 for them but I'm not complaining nor do I care. Its easier for people to just hand me a $20 than get change and dollar bills
      Maybe I am just a dick but this make's no sense to me, I don't know how you do it.
      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
        Maybe I am just a dick but this make's no sense to me, I don't know how you do it.
        It's just easier for someone to hand me a $20 than stop get dollar bills and quarters.. I'm not here to make money like I've tried explaining to people . I have drove 15 -20 minutes on my lunch break to meet people and cut out any mileage I can for them . People will throw me an extra $10 bucks even sometimes to pay for my gas or what not so I'm fine with it. I'm no saint nor am I looking for a pat on the back. Shit times are tough and some people could use the help not just for them but maybe even family members. I just like personally posting in the food forums and deleting when it's gone so anyone just browsing the board don't stumble onto it and I have 20 people calling me a day. I deal with maybe 20 people off the board some more than others and I'm good with that. I would rather keep it just like I do now it's much easier on me this way. The people that deal with me now know where to look and it keeps random visitors from calling me all day. I don't want any advertisement on the board orang thread just for me .

Comment

• Originally posted by Hines57 View Post
          I'm no saint
          I disagree!
          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• If your really do all of this for free you're one hell of a man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
              If your really do all of this for free you're one hell of a man.
              Yes I do this for free..Its not a big deal to me believe me . I'm here all night anyways and I don't care to make a few dollars.

Comment

• Like I said, I think you're catching an unfair amount of shit. I'd just like to say thank you for what you do, and regardless of what transpires here, I look forward to getting much much more. Thanks again Daniel! I sourced yet another fridge/freezer, so I'm going to want to work in some variety my next trip. Primals, pork, chicken, and beef.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  Like I said, I think you're catching an unfair amount of shit. I'd just like to say thank you for what you do, and regardless of what transpires here, I look forward to getting much much more. Thanks again Daniel! I sourced yet another fridge/freezer, so I'm going to want to work in some variety my next trip. Primals, pork, chicken, and beef.
                  Good deal! and thank you. I do see how alot of people are skeptical but I guess that's expected. I'm the supervisor at night so anything to keep me occupied helps

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    Like I said, I think you're catching an unfair amount of shit. I'd just like to say thank you for what you do, and regardless of what transpires here, I look forward to getting much much more. Thanks again Daniel! I sourced yet another fridge/freezer, so I'm going to want to work in some variety my next trip. Primals, pork, chicken, and beef.
                    x2 on this. except for the meat. Probably won't need any for a little bit.

40lbs of hamburger meat makes a shit ton of dinners.

Comment

• Yep, thanks for the 2 or 3 deals that I've picked up from you. Dropped some strips off with my brother and he said they're the best steaks he's ever had.

I'll hit you up soon for some ribeyes and I'll throw you some cash for gas or towards a VIP membership or whatever.

Comment

• Thanks Daniel, hooked up with aother primal and some of that 80/20.
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                          Thanks Daniel, hooked up with aother primal and some of that 80/20.
                          Not a problem man. Let me know if you like the patties. Its something new they came up with to look more like homemade hand patted patties instead of the flat pressed ones

Comment

Working...
                          X