Chicken Scratch / The Foundry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicken Scratch / The Foundry

Anyone been to this place? I guess its a chicken place and a bar? Right behind the Dallas Post Office on Commerce. I guess its Oak Cliff?

I heard about it and happened to be driving by on Sunday and was surprised by the amount of cars. Nice ones too.

Yeah I was there last weekend, bring money.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Its cool, run by the same guy from Smoke. The fried chicken is pretty fricken tasty

Comment

its good and you'll fit right in...plenty of white people to make you feel like you wont get stabbed and raped...

you outta check burgesa burger further up the street! the bacon wrapped hot dog is fuckin epic!

Comment

Bring your money to our neighborhood, but leave the tude at home!
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by gonzoss View Post
            you outta check burgesa burger further up the street! the bacon wrapped hot dog is fuckin epic!
            I saw that place, but it was closed at the time. I've gotta check that out.

Comment

Took the family to Chicken Scratch. Its an unusual place. Did not disappoint. I had the smoked rotisserie and my wife had the fried along with mash taters and gravy. Their home grown colas were really good too. Watermelon and their cola was good. I need to try the grape or root beer next time.

Comment

Working...
              X