No announcement yet.

Nice mexican food place, Fort Worth area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is Mercado Juarez on Northside and 35W these days? Back when we lived here from 2004-06, we went several times and like it. However we have not been back since moving here last year.

Comment

I forgot to mention - order the Mexican s'mores. So damn good.

I'll just leave this here.

The note She wrote Mr. Hartnett is pretty telling. Over 200 restaurants previously owned (many were fine dining), and this one shines above all the others.

And as the other link said, the best thing eaten in 2011 by D Magazine. It's hard to argue with that. If you don't like Mi Dia, you don't like Mexican food the way it was intended. Gabriel is nothing short of amazing in the kitchen. I got to watch him work nearly every day for 3 months.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
        I like Mi Dia, but my favorite by far is still Mariano's in Arlington. Its not real fancy, or anything.
        I wasn't all that impressed when I ate there. Doesn't help that I got sick while I was there and ended up puking up everything I ate. Not saying it was their fault, but I felt fine before I got there.
        Last edited by Silverback; 07-18-2012, 07:04 PM.

Comment

frijoles y ipecac!
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

people just go to Joe T's for the strong margaritas that they make with everclear. they only take cash and they have a limited menu. Kinda sucks IMO.
            HD Parts
            paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

Working...
            X