Found me a new beer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found me a new beer

Anyone ever had this ? My fav everyday beer is modelo but this is starting to become a regular in the beer fridge
    The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

about 2yrs ago, the Kroger by my house started carrying this stuff for 10 bucks a 12pk. I got some of my peeps on it and the price when up like $5. Ive been doing every seasonal beer i can get my hands on lately. Im currently on a sierra navada....i think thats what its called.
    .....bro....

Comment

My kroger's has it in 32oz only but at 2.19 ea I like it . Modelo 9.00 for 6 pack (72oz) this stuff 6.60 for 96 oz . I just hate walking around with a " 40 " in hand .
      The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

Turtle beer rocks. It's usually less expensive that XX too.

Comment

Lol at turtle beer , that's what I call it when I tell the wife to grab me some.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
            Turtle beer rocks. It's usually less expensive that XX too.
            lol I call it turtle beer too!
            Originally posted by Nash B.
            Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Warm steel reserve FTW!
              Ded

Comment

Working...
              X