Taco Cabana Brisket Tacos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taco Cabana Brisket Tacos

Normally there's not to much to brag about Taco Cabana (probably the best flour tortillas for a fast food chain though) but I had some of there brisket tacos the other day and they were pretty damn good. Not BBQ smoked brisket like I'm used to but a good variation that's soft and juicy and perfect for a taco.

Has anyone else tried these?

I have too. They aren't half bad if you are in a pinch. My wife craves them sometimes.

Comment

rosa's FTW

Comment

TC is good stuff, for fast food. the potato & egg breakfast tacos are pretty bomb too

Comment

The barbacoa breakfast tacos are the shit when you're hungover. Two of those (along with the 1/4 cup of grease you get per taco) and a cup of coffee will set you straight.

I had their street tacos a couple of months back and was completely under-impressed. I forget what the meat was, but possibly brisket.
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
            rosa's FTW
            Their steak is okay, but everything else tastes like dog food. I swear their ground beef is the nastiest I have ever seen.

Their enchiladas sauce has a major hint of kim chi... Not the good kind of kimchi either, it was more the taste of the kimchi fries from that korean BBQ food truck.

BTW - I had the Taco Cabana street tacos and they were okay. I would eat them again.

Comment

I am just waiting for Bcoop to come in and tell us the truth about the brisket tacos.

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                TC is good stuff, for fast food. the potato & egg breakfast tacos are pretty bomb too

i love taco cabana breakfast tacos.. best fast food breakfast you can get for a decent price. I'll overload that stuff with cilantro, pico, hot sauce.

rosa's FTW
                Never tried. I'll only go there on Tuesdays when the platters are cheap.

I do wish had a built a TC instead of a Rosa by my house
                Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                Your opinion is what sucks.
                You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

I gotta bring some tomorrow for the exec meetings, I brought some today and they were the shit with the queso.

Comment

I haven't had them, but kudos for them selling them as brisket tacos and not trying to pawn it off as barbacoa.

I need to see if the one by me will sell me their tomatillo salsa by the quart, I fucking love that shit.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

rosa's FTW
                      I wouldn't feed that fucking slop to my dog. In fact, I think he'd puke it up if I tried. You can get better nachos in a movie theater.
                      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                        I wouldn't feed that fucking slop to my dog. In fact, I think he'd puke it up if I tried. You can get better nachos in a movie theater.
                        Yeah, Rosa's is complete shit. I had their chicken nachos once and thought it was a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post

I need to see if the one by me will sell me their tomatillo salsa by the quart, I fucking love that shit.
                          That ain't no lie son!

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                            That's because Chopper has better taste than half the people here, lol.

Comment

Screw you guys, btw.

Comment

Working...
                              X