Favorite Boob Restaurant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shorty View Post
    Third Base has sponsored my rugby club off and on over the years. I've had plenty of good times there. Their food isn't terrible either.
    In Frisco? They've sponsored softball teams for me in the past until the ownership change a few years ago. Then they stiffed me for almost $200. I haven't been back since, and I used to frequent that place. Their loss, and I tell everyone I know to avoid them for that reason.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
      In Frisco? They've sponsored softball teams for me in the past until the ownership change a few years ago. Then they stiffed me for almost $200. I haven't been back since, and I used to frequent that place. Their loss, and I tell everyone I know to avoid them for that reason.
      How exactly did you get stiffed? I interpret this as you being upset that they decided to no longer sponsor you. That's not what I would call getting stiffed. Care to clarify?
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Bone Daddy's!

Comment

I see a lot of my friends have checked into this place LOL.

I'm working so hard this morning at 6:57am browing through these pictures. Seems like they have a lot of young i just turned 18 i love mccormick vodka or the older, i found a sugar daddy im retiring at 26 year olds. No complaints though.
          Last edited by unkoricky; 08-09-2012, 06:01 AM.
          Originally posted by 03trubluGT
          Your opinion is what sucks.
          You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Bone Daddy's, but haven't been to 3rd Base yet.

Comment

I like the ladies better at Twin Peaks but the food is better at Bone Daddy's. The bbq at the one in Plano is sometimes ok and sometimes crap but having Sierra Nevada on tap helps.
              Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
              Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Anyone want to check out Pompi's this weekend?
                Ded

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                  and because ELVIS is there 24/7
                  True statement. Went there during a group ride with him. No wonder everybody knew him. Kinda like the 'Norm' of a Hooters....
                  Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

Is there a 3rd base by the cowboy stadium or six flags. Boomerjack in arlington is boobielishes

Comment

Working...
                    X